Wall of Knives

I was wondering what happened to this thread, it just kind of disappeared. I was searching for a spyderco caly 3 in damascus and this thread popped up.

To reply to your response on the rules...I don't find it to be too many. I like how there's a bit of an order around here.

I would quote you but I don't know how to single out a portion of a post.

Hope you stick around, looks like you have a great collection and could fit right in here.

It's easy just delete what you don't want said in reply with quote before you hit post

This isn't really an update to the wall because it changes every day, but here are a few more photos we took today. Some of them are also on the wall. Was about to take a picture of a new knife inside which my lady said was silly, that we should go to the park. I grabbed a bag and started throwing in a bunch of random stuff to possibly take pictures of, but she basically did her own thing with some of her favorites. These are the resulting photos.

Group Shot straight out of the bag.

Exposed Group Shot

Small Fixed Blades

ZT 0562CFs LSCF on the M390 and Shokwood on the CTS-204P Both by Benchmade Man aka Six Three Bladeworx

Some beautiful leather by Grogimus holding an ASH-1 and Ratmandu that are his on loan for me to check out, the my FF Recluse with the beautiful sheath he made for it

Bark River Adventurer

Mike Morris 8

CRK UG Stainless Ladder Damascus 21

And the new knife I was trying to take a picture of from the start. Suwannee River Lime Cutter with Green Pine Cone scales he made for me by special request. My new favorite bar tool.

MiniKatana029.jpg~original

ehran's great wall of knives is superlative and Highlander's wall of weapons is impressive too.
I should try hanging these up some time in spite of the earthquakes.

Last edited:
Back