Wallets

Hey guys, I am looking for a nice wallet. I have no idea where to even start looking. Any recommendations on brands or good places to get them?

The only recommendation I can make is that when you find the one you like, buy more than one. There's nothing worse than finding something new, lol.

Ashland leather
Guarded goods

If you buy either of those you'll only need one. Make sure to check out the cordovan options.

Search for past threads in this forum.

I received an all-leather bi-fold wallet from Duluth as a gift and I like it a lot.

what kind of wallet do you want?

front pocket wallet, rear pocket? trifold, bifold, etc?

what is your budget?

what materials do you prefer?

how many cards do you carry?

I like bi-fold wallets and prefer either a dark brown or black color. I am not too picky on materials as long as they are quality. I would like at least 6 card slots.

Budget wise I don't want to spend over 250. But I also want something that will last.

Last edited:
I was ready to say Filson bridle leather but now, looking at their website and comparing them to the one in my pocket from about 3 years ago... I say no way. The latest version doesn't look to be even half of what the old one is. Sad that they're sliding backwards. Should have bought two...

N

I have been very happy with my Coronado Leather wallet. Its made of Bison and USA made.

Last edited:
I don't have a lot of experience with different brands of wallets and I probably won't gain much more experience in the future. My wife bought me a Saddleback Leather wallet about 7 years ago and I honestly think the dang thing will last me the rest of my life.

I've had my Ghurka wallet for 15 years.

Couple hundred bucks new at Nordstrom but I'll do it again in a heartbeat when mine finally disenegrates.

I recently made my own :D

FIiDGum.jpg

I'm not sure if I have a picture of it, but my wallet is actually a basic solid leather bi-fold that my dad made as a kid back in the 60's.

Back