Wang Bo stick

MrG

Hello everybody!! Just wanted to brag and say that I just received my brand spanking new Wang Bo stick last night! Yippee!!
First of all, it's BEAUTIFUL. Sleek and smooth, the first thing you notice is...it's heavy. And the pointed tip is...sharp. This Wang Bo stick is...deadly.

Cool.

I wore my Wang Bo last night, underneath a pair of 501 jeans. No print. Comfortable. VERY comfortable. Did I mention no print? Deployment is fast; give me a couple of more days and it should be as fast as the V-Gar.
Eight hours later, and I almost forgot I had the Wang Bo on. And this is with bending, sitting, driving...the only problem I had was going #2 in the potty. Next time I'll just hang it on the stall door hook.

Showed the Wang Bo to my training buddies and ALL of them said, "No way are you going to practice THAT on me!!" Well, there's always my kids...
wink.gif

Got my package just when James said I would. Love doing business with him; a rare pleasure. The only thing is...I want more!!
I'm itching for one of those Pocket Meteors. How do you guys carry them? And how do you use them? The Wang Bo is pretty much self-explanatory, especially with the pointed end. Some of the techniques you use with the V-Gar are interchangable with the Wang Bo, although any ideas or suggestions are welcome.
Share with me people!!

You say that it deploys fast. I was wondering do you have to have your hip perfectly straight to get it out of your pants fast or does it work with the hip flexed?

Okay...yes, the Wang Bo stick really IS concealable with the thigh harness. I had to make a few minor adjustments, which was easy cause of the buckles(the buckle on the thigh strap is curved, to follow the contour of your leg!) I have a 32" waist, and with 501's on, no one could tell that I had it on.
I didn't have to flex my hip or anything to deploy the stick, even though I am sad to admit I do have a semi-beer belly. The smooth finish of the stick enables it to slide freely, so yes,you can take the stick out FAST!
You know, the point of the double taper is a lot sharper than I thought it was going to be. With very little effort, I pierced our formica kitchen table.(It was an accident, and my wife already yelled at me for it)
I don't know how James does it, but the braided cord fit my hand perfectly, and, even though it really doesn't look it in the pictures, the thigh harness conceals the Wang Bo stick so well that I even forgot I had it on.

Now, if someone can tell me what Wang Bo means....

Mr.G,

Here is a hard-to-find piece of information and advice for you...when a Law Enforcement Officer has to go to the bathroom around here, they do not want to lay the weapon on the bank of the "tank" (if there is one...) because some have actually forgotten their weapon, yes, this has happened around here, as crazy as it may seem.

They do not lay it on the floor or leave it in the holster or hang it on the inside of the door where there is usually a hook, for fear of someone reaching under the stall or over the door and snatching their weapon.

Take a piece of advice from the Officers out there...take any visible weapon out and lay it in your underwear/pants and cover it up from anyone looking under at an angle trying to scope you out for victimization, etc...

Where did the name "Wang-Bo" come from? Honestly, I do not know...I can tell you an interesting coincidence though that I related to James himself!

When we were talking about it, I told James I seen one of Bruce Lee's early screen tests where the person doing the testing was asking him questions...the person asked him what the difference between a Karate punch and a Kung-Fu punch was, Bruce replied like this...

"A Karate punch is like an iron bar that goes WACK! A Gung-Fu punch is like an iron chain with a ball on the end and it go WANG!!! and it hurt inside..."

Just a thought. I love Bruce, see you soon Sifu Lee.

Back