wannabe beckerheads...hurry up!

There are perks! There are requirements! There are wonderful, magical places of magical-ness!

hey charlie! we're on a bridge! of hope and wonder!

DerekH, I may be stealing that lovely logo for my Super Signature! However, I've got to figure out how to get in the Slipjoint Supper Club, the Mora Maniacs, and the Fillet Knife Afficionados. :D

Not a problem. BTW, all I did was take the logo DawsonBob did for the Beckerhead patch proto Moose posted a while back and made a higher res version. All credit goes to him. I just stole it. And stuck a number after it.

I don't know about all that other jive.

Is it possible I woudnt b eligible cuz I'm in quebec?

No way anyone in here would discriminate for being in Quebec. We love our Canadian Brethren (or Sistren..??).

However, I might go to the Mods to challenge a Beckerhead request because of using "txt shorthand" though... I'm kidding. I kid. I like to kid around. :D

Start your threads, post up some pics, use that Becker, and hang around for awhile!!

That, and for saying "b" and "cuz". Beckerheads keep to strict spelling & grammar rules.

haha...beat me to it SP!

Last edited:
I'm on a phone not a full keyboard

90% of the time, moderating and posting here during the day, so am i, or using a tablet. it's not as fast, but i go for the complete words and sentences.

so does moose, and a lot of other people.

if u want 2 txt thats ok but peeps will cumpln & lol!!!11!111 & stuf

Ok point taken knife gods, my BK9 should arrive any day and ill post pics of it killing a piano or something :)

Ok point taken knife gods, my BK9 should arrive any day and ill post pics of it killing a piano or something :)

If you send us pics of you dispatching a piano, you will get my vote for "Most Unusual Use Of A Becker".

HardTripper, the thing about Becker Knives, is that while your knife enthusiasm may take you far and wide, into the realm of Hog's, RAT's, Swamp-vermin and other despicable creatures, you WILL come home again. The adventure starts here and will bring you right back here. The 'magical-mystery tour' culminates in a rite of passage whereby you become a Beckerhead. This is a good thing that is only getting better!

Received a bk2 for Christmas. I have started to workout so I can actually remove it from the sheath. I am seroiusly thinking of looking for a leather sheath.

Is it possible I woudnt b eligible cuz I'm in quebec?

depends what prize i decide to give away. if it's a knife then it's probably continental u.s. only unless that person wants to pay for the extra shipping. i've also given away a gold membership before...depends on my mood. a lot of contests here on bladeforums are open to gold members only so it's more valuable than the straight up monetary value :thumbup:

Back