WAS Wednesday 02/04/2015

allen456

Thank you everyone for all the support. I have a nice small batch ready for your consideration. I hope everyone's New Year has been great thus far!

First "I'll take it" applies. Shipping CONUS is included. If outside conus, please add $30 for shipping.

All blades are in cpm154 and hollow ground unless otherwise noted.
Sorry for the cell phone pics, and spots on any grind or knife is just dust.

Here we go.....

Revere ( nicest one yet, was gonna keep it) with white linen micarta bolsters and black ash burl over black liners with yellow pinstripe hollow ground on 3/32" cpm154 SFT. $210
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Patriot with dark box elder burl over black liners with white pinstripe hollow ground on 3/32" cpm154 SFT. $240
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Kestrel wrapped in Osage over black liners with orange pinstripe hollow ground with 14" wheel in cpm154 3/32" SFT $250
Hosted on Fotki

Shortmuck with purple magma over black liners with white pinstripe FLAT ground on 3/32" cpm154 SFT $230
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Kodiak wearing Ruby Shadetree Burlap over black liners with white pinstripe FLAT ground on 5/32" cpm154 with Tapered Tang. $330
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Bison with some nice jogged bone scales over black liners with green pinstripe FLAT ground on 5/32" cpm154 SFT Handles are thick on this one. $300
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Thank you once again for all of the support!!!

Shipping will be Tuesday of next week in the normal Fiddleback timing.

PayPal is was knives at gmail dot com

Good evening Allen. I would like to express my intent to purchase the white bolstered Revere with burl wood as well as the Kodiak with black phenolics and green burl. Thanks again for a great batch.

Good evening Allen. I would like to express my intent to purchase the white bolstered Revere with burl wood as well as the Kodiak with black phenolics and green burl. Thanks again for a great batch.

Nice snag on the Revere. I stopped to scratch my eye and that's all she wrote !

Nice snag on the Revere. I stopped to scratch my eye and that's all she wrote !

Yeah, no kidding! That Revere was blink and you missed it.

You were quick on the draw tonight, Vayu.

Great looking bunch of knives, Allen.

revere is yours my friend, sorry that Kodiak already had a home.

Bison please
all yours sir! Thank you!

If the Kodiak wearing ruby slippers is available, I will take her please.

Preston

Another great batch my friend. The Revere, Patriot and Bison were true standouts IMHO...Excellent choices guys.

Thanks Bill. I'm surprised someone hasn't grabbed the shortmuk! I think that patriot is still available as well.

Thanks Bill. I'm surprised someone hasn't grabbed the shortmuk! I think that patriot is still available as well.

You're welcome. I'm always surprised Allen's knives don't sell out!

I'm tempted on that shortmuk! The handle is absolutely amazing, I just need a little more length. If it was a Kodiak or Bison I would have jumped on it instantly. That Patriot is also a looker. I'm still waiting for Alan to add a XL version of the Patriot/Minuteman family. That's another instantbuy when the time comes.

I'm tempted on that shortmuk! The handle is absolutely amazing, I just need a little more length. If it was a Kodiak or Bison I would have jumped on it instantly. That Patriot is also a looker. I'm still waiting for Alan to add a XL version of the Patriot/Minuteman family. That's another instantbuy when the time comes.

If you're looking for a wicked cool Kodiak, check out today's sales thread in the Fiddleback Forge forum. Gorgeous

If you're looking for a wicked cool Kodiak, check out today's sales thread in the Fiddleback Forge forum. Gorgeous

I missed it! You were right though, that Kodiak was gorgeous. I had a crazy shift and am just getting online for the first time today. Would have been coming home with me otherwise!

Last edited:
Back