WAS Wednesday 02/11/2015

allen456

Thank you everyone for all the support. I have a nice small batch ready for your consideration. Headed to Riverside, California next week so I won't be posting next week.

First "I'll take it" applies. Shipping CONUS is included. If outside conus, please add $30 for shipping.

All blades are in cpm154 and hollow ground unless otherwise noted.
Sorry for the cell phone pics, and spots on any grind or knife is just dust.

Here we go....

Revere with Oreo burlap bolsters and emerald green scales over black liners with white pinstripe on 5/32 cpm154 tapered tang. $ 210

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Bantam with black micarta bolsters and maple burl over black liners with white pinstripe on 5/32 cpm154 SFT $180

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Shortmuck with green bacon maple over black liners with green pinstripe on 5/32 cpm154 tapered tang $250

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Hunter wrapped in dark rosewood over black liners with yellow pinstripe on 5/32 cpm154 tapered tang $280

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Kestrel with black micarta bolsters and buckeye burl over black liners with yellow pinstripe on 3/32" cpm154 tapered tang $290

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Thank you for all the support and these will ship on Tuesday with the Fiddlebacks.

Shipping conus included. If international, please add $30.

Payments via PayPal was knives at gmail dot com

Last edited:
Beautiful batch this week Allen
Someone needs to grab that hunter
I can tell you from experience they Rock!!!!!

Nice work Allen - That Shortmuck looks like a winner - I need to remember to wait till after Wed. to make any knife purchase.

They all look really nice - whoever gets one this week is lucky.

Bantam with black micarta bolsters and maple burl over black liners with white pinstripe on 5/32 cpm154 SFT $180
I'll take it if available!

Can't believe this is still available. I'll take the Hunter.
Hunter wrapped in dark rosewood over black liners with yellow pinstripe on 5/32 cpm154 tapered tang $280

Can't believe this is still available. I'll take the Hunter.

Its all yours! Thank you!

Kestrel is SOLD

Yes she is and is currently slicing vegetables for no reason other than to see how thin I can get them! Cheers Allen, it was great to meet you and seeing a few models up close is a real help when compiling the personal wishlist (which is now growing)!

Nice Grab, that Kestrel w the tapered tang is beautiful!!

Yes she is and is currently slicing vegetables for no reason other than to see how thin I can get them! Cheers Allen, it was great to meet you and seeing a few models up close is a real help when compiling the personal wishlist (which is now growing)!

It aas great to meet you too! Have a safe flight and hopefully see you the next trip. Thank you for coming by the shop, it isalways nice to puts faces with names.

cheers
allen

Hi Allen,

I'll take the shortmuck with green bacon maple over black liners with green pinstripe on 5/32 cpm154 tapered tang $250 & $30 for international shipping.

Is the wood stabilized:confused:

Best regards,
Andy

Not to speak for Allen, but I'm 100% sure that the green bacon maple burl is stabilized. Nice grab!

Back