WAS Wednesday 02/25/2015

allen456

Thank you for all of the continued support. Have a few up for your consideration. Snow has been falling in our area so as usual, people are going crazy, got to love snow in the south!

First “I’ll take it” applies and please put an accurate description in your post.

Prices include shipping CONUS. If outsided CONUS, please add $30 for international shipping.

Payments made via PayPal is preferred, wasknives at gmail dot com

I am proud to post a sweet knife of my co-worker, Chris Linton, Osprey Knife and Tool. Please shark as normal and pay or contact him directly. Ospreyknifeandtool at gmail dot com

“Warthog” with Ruby Shadtree Burlap over black liners with white pinstripe on 5/32” O1 spalted SFT Saber FLAT Ground 7 ½” OAL with 3 ½” blade. $175

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

And for the WAS Knives

New Model Debut!

The “Liberty” OAL 10 ½” with a 5 ½” blade. This is the answer to a larger knife in my Patriot line-up. Features the great handle of the Bison with similar blade geometry to the Patriot, Minuteman, and Revere.
This one is wrapped in white canvas micarta bolsters and afzela lay wood over black liners and orange pinstripe on 5/32” cpm154 with a tapered tang. HOLLOW GROUND The dark spot on the one side is exaggerated in the photo and is just part of the heatreat scaling that remained darker after clean up. $370
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

“Bison” with sweet golden box elder burl over black liners with yellow pinstripe on 3/16” O1 with tiger shark spalting tapered tang HOLLOW GROUND $320

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

“Kodiak” with dark dyed box elder burl over black liners with white pinstripe on 5/32” cpm154 with tapered tang FLAT GROUND $330

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

“Hunter” with white canvas micarta bolsters and black ash burl burl over black liners with green pinstripe on 3/32” cpm154 SFT SCANDI GROUND $290

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

This is the second of the large sub-hilts that I have made, its a real beauty. OAL 12 ½” with a 7 ½” blade. Nickel silver guards with bone stag scales over black liners with yellow pinstripe. Mosaics on 5/32 cpm154 tapered tang.

Has a few small hairline cracks in the back scales, as can be expected sometimes with natural material. Adds character and have been sealed and are structural sound. $750

Hosted on Fotki
Spots on the bevel are snow drops while taking the photo today, all wiped off now.

Damn!!! Nice grab Taja... I was going after the Kodiak, it's an absolute stunner.

I've been planning on grabbing the Liberty all day but unfortunately can't stand orange liners... only liner color I'm not game for, on to next week to get lucky. Killer batch Alan!!! :thumbup:

Amazing assortment. Every single one of these is a masterpiece.

Damn!!! Nice grab Taja... I was going after the Kodiak, it's an absolute stunner.

I've been planning on grabbing the Liberty all day but unfortunately can't stand orange liners... only liner color I'm not game for, on to next week to get lucky. Killer batch Alan!!! :thumbup:

sorry buddy, the Orange has a reddish hint to it, but still orange.

Beautiful
thanks!

Amazing assortment. Every single one of these is a masterpiece.

Thanks brother!!

thanks
I hear you about orange pinstipes. most of the time they irritate me too. funny thing that I like orange color itself and actually want something made with oramge shadetree

thanks
I hear you about orange pinstipes. most of the time they irritate me too. funny thing that I like orange color itself and actually want something made with oramge shadetree

Haha man, I'm the exact same... I actually dig on the orange shadetree but the color eats at me when it's the liner/pinstripe color. Oh well... that just means someone else is going to gets to take home that killer Liberty :D

That Liberty is awesome stuff. Someone needs to come in here quoting Patrick Henry before I break down.

Back