WAS Wednesday 03/11/2015

allen456

Thank you for all of the continued support. Have a few up for your consideration.

First “I’ll take it” applies and please put an accurate description in your post.

Prices include shipping CONUS. If outside CONUS, please add $30 for international shipping.

Payments made via PayPal is preferred, wasknives at gmail dot com

WAS Knives

New Version of the Muskrat!
Muskrat with black micarta bolsters and ironwood burl over black liners and white pinstripe FLAT ground on 5/32” cpm154 SFT $280

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Minuteman wrapped in osage over black liners with orange pinstripe trinity pinout on 1/8” A2 with tapered tang and 2+” of filework $290

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Bush Adder with clear box elder burl over black liners with green pinstripe on 5/32” SFT A2 with 2” of filework SCANDI ground. $270

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Loveless New York Special. This is the actual pattern straight from the pattern that hangs on the wall at the Loveless Shop.
Presentation ironwood burl over black liners with white pinstripe on 3/16” tapered cpm154 satin finish with nickel silver guard/bolster with dual mosaics. $520

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

The “Liberty” OAL 10 ½” with a 5 ½” blade. This is the answer to a larger knife in my Patriot line-up. Features the great handle of the Bison with similar blade geometry to the Patriot, Minuteman, and Revere.
This one is wrapped in white canvas micarta bolsters and afzela lay wood over black liners and orange pinstripe on 5/32” cpm154 with a tapered tang. HOLLOW GROUND $370
Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

These will ship the following Tuesday after payment received.

Holy Smokes Allen
What a stellar batch
That presentation ironwood is very special!

How is it that these knives have been here for nearly a half hour and not one is sold? Are you kidding me.
This is a premier league batch right here.

I will take the Muskrat please if it's still available.

First post/purchase on bladeforums. Hopefully I haven't screwed it up too badly.

I will take the Muskrat please if it's still available.

First post/purchase on bladeforums. Hopefully I haven't screwed it up too badly.

Its yours! Perfect first post and nice snag!! Knife will ship upon reciept of paypal payment. Thanks!!!

I know this is an old thread but is that osage minuteman still available? Seems too nice a knife to still be around.

Back