WAS Wednesday 03/18/2015

allen456

Thank you for all of the support! it is truly an honor to make these knives for everyone!

please include the description in the post to reflect the knife you are shaking.

First "I'll take it" applies.

Shipping is included CONUS. If outside conus, please add $30 for international shipping.

I am proud to feature the work of one of my co-workers, Chris Linton. please shark as normal for his knife. Payments and questions should be directed to him at ospreyknifeandtool at gmail dot com.

"Warthog" with natural G10 scales over black liners with toxic green pinstripe on 1/8" O1 SFT with 3D spalting. 7 3/4" OAL and 3 1/2" blade. SCANDI ground $175

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

WAS Knives

"Minuteman" with dyed black box elder burl over black liners with white pinstripe on 1/8" A2 SFT with 2" of filework, SCANDI ground. $270

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

"Shortmuck " with brown black ash burl over black liners with green pinstripe on 5/32" cpm154 tapered tang, SCANDI ground. $250

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Loveless pattern New York Special with bone linen micarta over black liners with white pinstripe on 3/16" cpm154 dagger ground with nickel silver guard/bolsters, tapered tang, and dual mosaics. Satin finish $470

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

These will ship on next Tuesday with the Fiddlebacks.

Back