WAS Wednesday 4/01/2015

allen456

Thank you for all of the support! it is truly an honor to make these knives for everyone!
Next week I will be posting from a small vacation with my wife, not sure of the time yet.

Please include the description in the post to reflect the knife you are sharking.

First "I'll take it" applies.

Shipping is included CONUS. If outside conus, please add $30 for international shipping.

I have a few up for your consideration.

Stingray EDC with double black micarta bolsters and black ash burl over black liners with white pinstripe on 5/32" Spalted A2 with tapered tang CONVEX ground, $270

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Loveless New York Special with nickel silver guard/bolster and black wood over black liners with white pinstripe dagger ground on 3/16" cpm154 with tapered tang and dual mosaics. The upper edge is not sharpened as the same if it were to come from the Loveless Shop. satin finish. $510
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Badger with sweet afzelea burl over black liners with white pinstripe hollow ground on 5/32" A2 with tapered tang. $270
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Great White Buffalo with black micarta bolsters and ruby burlap over black liners with white pinstripe FLAT ground on 5/32 cpm154 SFT. $430.

Hosted on Fotki

These will ship next Tuesday with the Fiddlebacks.

How big is that Buffalo? It looks like a small sword... I think if I carried that around at work, I'd get invited to fewer meetings.

How big is that Buffalo? It looks like a small sword... I think if I carried that around at work, I'd get invited to fewer meetings.

LOL! It is 13 1/4" OAL with an 8" blade.

Back