We Are Nearly Postillionaires!!!!!! . . . . . . . .

Sweet, on the hook to stay home with the kids for a snow day today. Much more free time to hit "refresh" :)

Y'all hogs are slow! It's probably from eating to much at the trough. Then again everybody knows that Dawgs are faster than Hogs. ;) We hit a million posts over in the yard a couple years three years ago! :)

aka SkunkHunter in the Yard.

Crap, did I miss it?
Yes you did.

It was fast and furious at the end. I had post #1207 @ 12:56 and when the one minute delay timed out, I posted # 1242 @ 12:57 so there were 35 posts in that one minute in this thread alone.

Hungover/blackout sleep, is best sleep of them all. Fresh as daisy.😊

So, what's up for tomarrow? Were there any clues over the night posted?

Dang, missed the millionth by quite a bit. At least there's still the Wednessay offering to look forward to...

Dang, missed the millionth by quite a bit. At least there's still the Wednessay offering to look forward to...

Sorry to tell you this but the frenzy created a time warp and Wednesday has already past. The knives were posted during the frenzy and all were gone within a three minute period (which would have been three days in normal time).

Sorry to tell you this but the frenzy created a time warp and Wednesday has already past. The knives were posted during the frenzy and all were gone within a three minute period (which would have been three days in normal time).

... So we are closer to Friday?

Time to Drink!

Back