We lost one of our own today......

I have log on several times but I'm just now seeing this. Esav has been a help to me more than once and was always polite and to the point. I know the people that were closest to him have really lost a true friend. A heartbreaking loss for BF, and the entire knife making community.

God bless
Keith

I just now saw this and it's absolutely heartbreaking. He was much, much more than a username and longtime mod on this forum - a true loss, in every sense of the word, to his family, friends, and us.

He always treated me firmly, fairly, and with respect.

Godspeed, Ed. I'll see you on the other side, man.

I’m so sorry to hear this!

Rest In Peace, Esav. And my condolences to his family, and to all of us here at BladeForums, who will miss him very much.

Haven't been here for about 4 - 5 years, only to come back now and find THIS.

Ever since I started stalking here back in '99, Esav was always the voice of reason and was always even-handed in his tone and posts. Everyone, literally EVERYONE respected him because of this. God bless him and his loved ones.

RIP. You were truly one of the good ones.

For some odd reason I was thinking of Rob Simonich, so I decided to log in and do a little search to see if his wife was still in business. Then I see this and Charlie Mike.....F#@&K. Sadness is not the emotion I was expecting to surface :(.

Esav was a true gentleman and scholar, may he rest in peace.

Damn, I was thinking about Esav today after seeing one of his stickies at the top of one of the sub forums. He had messaged me and gave words of encouragement 10 years ago when I was starting my law enforcement career and he even found me on facebook. I wanted to catch up with him now that I'm a detective and realized he hadn't been active in a while. I searched his name and unfortunately found this thread.

You will be missed Esav, gone but not forgotten.

Back