Weaponology

Bobby Branton

Keep your eyes open for this one. They flew in a film crew from Englad and we filmed for 5 hours at my shop.

WEAPONOLOGY

This season the firepower-packed series explores the genealogy of elite units — only on the Military Channel!

Tuesday nights at 10 p.m. ET/PT.

Episode 5: Rangers - December 18, 2007
The Army Rangers are the hammer and anvil of U.S. military might. Men of steel, forged in the fire of every major conflict from the beaches of D-Day to the streets of Baghdad, the Rangers are the elite assault-and-ambush team of the U.S. Army. Weaponology shows viewers how the U.S. Army Rangers always ride the cutting edge of military technology to get the job done.

That is way Cool, Congrats!

I once was flown to New York by CNBC for three days of filming "Profiles of the Professional Trader"

I was set up in a nice Hotel, had a full time driver, all meals and airfare paid for. I was filmed and interviewed for six hours a day for three full days...they used 2 total minutes of all that footage LOL.

MTMM

I know the feeling, I've done quite a few TV spots where you may not make it all all.
We can only hope something shows up.
BB

Bobby had a tough time as an advisor for Bandidas,filmed in Mexico with

Salma Hayek & Penelope Cruz.The sequel Bandidas 2 will be more of a love

story with Salma & Penelope.Bobby and i will be technical advisors,filming

in Paris. We expect an X rating. Wish us luck.

;)

The sequel Bandidas 2 will be more of a love

story with Salma & Penelope.Bobby and i will be technical advisors,filming

in Paris.

;)

Now, this isn't my understanding..........I thought they were doing a sequel to "Brokeback Mountain" with those two starlets and it was going to be called "The Furtraders".............

Am I mistaken ?

:D :D :D

Saw the Weaponology episode tonight! Great stuff!

Back