Welcome saddleback

Welcome aboard. My wife just got me one of your products, I just have to wait for christmas:mad::D

Hey I just wanted to let you know that I have the medium wallet and I absolutely love it! I got it in black and can't wait for it to start showing some signs of wear...especially since I know it can handle it. It's also very fun to walk up to my friends and co-workers and say that my wallet has a 100 year warranty and will be around a lot longer than all of us. Thanks for making such a great product! I look forward to purchasing something from you guys again.

Hey I just wanted to let you know that I have the medium wallet and I absolutely love it! I got it in black and can't wait for it to start showing some signs of wear...especially since I know it can handle it. It's also very fun to walk up to my friends and co-workers and say that my wallet has a 100 year warranty and will be around a lot longer than all of us. Thanks for making such a great product! I look forward to purchasing something from you guys again.

So glad you like the wallet! Hope you many years with it and fill it with lots of money! Send some pics as it ages.

In the last 10 days I have received an XL briefcase, iPad case, medium moleskin case, small moleskin case and a leather pouch that attaches to the brief case all in dark coffee brown. I absolutely love this stuff. I travel extensively worldwide for business and I may never have to buy another brief case. These saddleback pieces are bombproof and look very classy.

The only thing I thought of might be an improvement is to add a way to carry a note pad in the iPad case. I am not sure if everybody would want that, but several people I showed it to mentioned the same thing.

In the last 10 days I have received an XL briefcase, iPad case, medium moleskin case, small moleskin case and a leather pouch that attaches to the brief case all in dark coffee brown. I absolutely love this stuff. I travel extensively worldwide for business and I may never have to buy another brief case. These saddleback pieces are bombproof and look very classy.

The only thing I thought of might be an improvement is to add a way to carry a note pad in the iPad case. I am not sure if everybody would want that, but several people I showed it to mentioned the same thing.

Wow! Thanks for all the business. Glad its serving you well with all your travels.

I hadn't heard that request on the ipad case before. You should be taking your notes on that fancy ipad:)

Hey guys,

If anyone here watches Mythbusters on Discovery Channel, they'll be re-enacting the Valkyrie plot and detonating 4lbs of C4 in a SBL briefcase this Wed at 9pm!

If you yourself have a penchant for destruction and want $1000 in Saddleback Merchandise, check out this contest we're having http://bit.ly/SaddlebackContest

If anyone here watches Mythbusters on Discovery Channel, they'll be re-enacting the Valkyrie plot and detonating 4lbs of C4 in a SBL briefcase this Wed at 9pm!l

Thanks for the notice.

By the way, just received a large SBL Briefcase. Carried it for a couple days and really love it. Received compliments from a number of people. Quality is obvious, even from a distance.

Lastly, my wife purchased the briefcase as a gift and said SBL was a pleasure with which to work. She had a number of questions and service was excellent.

Thanks SBL!

Back