welcome to every one both my fiddle back family and new friends

For those of you who don't know of me my Name is Dan Eastland. I apprenticed with Andy Roy and then was able to work with Dylan Fletcher and I make dogwood custom knives. It is great to be here on blade forums and this year has been a whirl wind for me. Last year at blade show I was standing in front of Andy Roy's table thinking I want to do that, I had just started making knives on the side. Last month at this year's blade show I was working with Andy in his booth! and selling my own knives. Now I have my own forum I feel excited and may be a bit nervous. To be standing here at the same starting point as some great makers is a powerful moment. I look forward to earning the trust of people that are new to dogwood and working hard to keep the trust of those that already know my work, because in the end the only reason I get to do what I so love is because of y'alls support. I post my knives here, and in the for sale section, if you missed one or can't find what you are looking for USAMADEBLADES.com and Arizonacustomknives.com also carry my knives. You can also check out my web site at (http://www.dogwoodcustomworks.com/)

Thank you for your interest and support

Dan

View attachment 288544View attachment 288545View attachment 288546View attachment 288542View attachment 288543

Last edited:
Congrats on the new forum and your 'graduation'! Can't wait to get my hands on a Dogwood custom! Now eagerly awaiting photos...

DD

Back