Welcome to Moose the Moderator -- Long Live the Moose

Guyon

Biscuit Whisperer
Super Mod
In the spirit of moderator a$$ kissing, a long-held tradition here at BFC, I want to congratulate Moose on his new red mantle.
May he rule with wisdom and moderation. And may he excuse all the infractionable offenses I commit from this point forward. :D
Congrats, my man. :thumbup:

In the spirit of moderator a$$ kissing, a long-held tradition here at BFC, I want to congratulate Moose on his new red mantle.
May he rule with wisdom and moderation. And may he excuse all the infractionable offenses I commit from this point forward. :D
Congrats, my man. :thumbup:

x2 :thumbup:

Homages must be made, that's for sure. Bring on the whiskey, Beckers and virgins, and not in that particular order.:D

Thanks my friends, it is much appreciated.

Mose

Homages must be made, that's for sure. Bring on the whiskey, Beckers and virgins, and not in that particular order.:D

Thanks my friends, it is much appreciated.

Mose

Since you allready thanked your friends, I would like to congratulate you as well Moosey.:thumbup:

;):D

Since you allready thanked your friends, I would like to congratulate you as well Moosey.:thumbup:

;):D

Oh, we're friends, whether you like it or not.:D

Thanks, brother.

Moose

You are tenacious like moose, I like! Congrats man, you deserve the red.

Congrats on the new title bro!!

Not like you haven't already been doing most of the work....lol

You are tenacious like moose, I like! Congrats man, you deserve the red.

Headstrong and confident. The moose is my totem animal, and rightly so. Thanks T.

Moose

Not like you haven't already been doing most of the work....lol

For that comment, Bladite is probably going to make you re-read the Stickies and present a 10 page report. :p

For that comment, Bladite is probably going to make you re-read the Stickies and present a 10 page report. :p

Ok...let me clarify that statement...most of the work of being a mod...not most of the mod work in the Becker forum :)

See there, you're not the only one who can pander :D

I have to admit that was some nice butt kissing. :D

Sweetness, guys. Now where are those virgins and Beckers I asked for? Bring some for Bladite and DB as well. Ethan's on his own.:D

Moose

We call moose swamp donkeys up here buddy. Actualy my father has shot a fair number back in the day (30-06), and one with a bow in 66 I believe. I remember him pulling into the yard with a 60 or 61 Impala ?, can hardly remember. Anyway, it was powder blue and had the big wide wings out on each side off the trunk. This made for a perfect tunnel for the head of the moose to hang down into, along with a stream of dried blood. It made quite an impression on all the local kids. Particularly when the old man had it hanging from a tree.

Back