Welcome to "Ranger Knives", by Justin Gingrich

btice

It was my pleasure. Hope you had a great day! ;) Even though I already know you did.

I am looking forward to getting some more pictures up of things to come from Ranger Knives. I have some new designs that I can't wait to get the bugs worked out of and pictures posted.

Thanks again to everyone for the support.

Once again thank you to everyone for the kind words. I am sorry that I haven't been posting lately but things are finally calming down after Blade show. I hope to get some more pictures up of knives and other fun stuff. Also shortly I hope to be able to give everyone a preview of what is to come. Thank you all again for the encouragement.

I wanted to thank everyone for the continued support. I also wanted to let everyone know that the first 2 models for Ranger Knives are available at Brigade Quartermaster, 1SKS and Ranger Joe's. There are two more models that will be coming out soon and I should have a web site up and running shortly( well at least I hope). I will also try and get some pictures up for everyone to see. Thank you all again for your support.

The second model is a Titanium neck nife. It weighs in at about 1.1oz. Ranger Joe's also has them. They will be coming out in black for the next run. The next two models to come : one is the Shiv which is the Shanks little brother and then a big field knife. If you are in Columbus and would like to see a preview feel free to drop me a line.

Back