Welcome to Siegle Knives!!!

Bill Siegle

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hello folks! Finally getting around to making my own home here on Bladeforums! Looking forward to sharing my passion for edged tools and knives:D

Well it's about time!!! This is really awesome Bill. Love your work and I'm glad we have a place to share it with the world.

This is fantastic!
Glad to see you with a dedicated forum Bill. Congrats!!

Good to see this Bill, looking forward to seeing what all you come up with!

I have tested a Boatload of your knives and they have always impressed me

Thanks for opening your own forum too!!

Dr.Bill

Congratulations Bill! I've been an admirer of your work and am truly happy to see that you've decided to start your own sub-forum.

Excellent step Bill, I wish you the best. You do great work; please keep it coming.

n2s

Congrats, Bill!
Great to see so many of your blades in one place. I love your immediately recognizable big, bold, no-nonsense style.

Congratulations and good luck. I have always liked your knives but sadly never owned one.
Might have to change that one day

Bill great to see you have your own sub forum!! I have to say the 7 knives I have from you are some of my most used!!! I have a lot of custom knives and will go on record that I trust my life to your knives! My 5/16 thick SAR model probably gets the most use. I can not count how many deer I have gutted with it. The SAR and my Gossman big boat tusker always go to the woods with me! My bull dozier from you is one of my absolute favorites! The most functional Bowie design that I have ever owned! I look forward to owning more of your knives! Mike

Back