well I give up

I was wanting some feed back form some of you pros.Thought yall would reach out and share knowledge.out of 87 people,no help. Thanks anyway
Kristy. P.S Yall are some talented people keep up the good work

I like your knive but I don't know how to tell you 'cause I'm new in knive making like you

In the other hand , I think you'll have to wait for a little bit long time for some reply.
Cool down bros. :D

ps. your knive is looking good than mine. :(

Hey you couldn't wish for a better person to show you how. Most people I think could be envious because you have someone that close to work with that will take the time and have the patience to make sure you did it right. YOU DID IT RIGHT!!! Mike

knivesismilivesbydon said:
I was wanting some feed back form some of you pros.Thought yall would reach out and share knowledge.out of 87 people,no help. Thanks anyway
Kristy.

Kristy, everyone pulls their rope from where they are to where they are going, it's nice when people help but one should never rag down others for not giving the help you "expected". Regarding respect for the forum and members, this thread linked here isn't pretty, I think this is your work as well:

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=365116

Frank H.

Frank-H said:
Kristy, everyone pulls their rope from where they are to where they are going, it's nice when people help but one should never rag down others for not giving the help you "expected". Regarding respect for the forum and members, this thread linked here isn't pretty, I think this is your work as well:

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=365116

Frank H.
I wasnt ragging or putting down anyone.Never my intention.I just have asked for input from others for weeks and nothing.thats all nothing elese.Do respect your opion.I'm sorry you think my work isnt good,but someday I hope to be as good as my dad and you guys in here.It is all in fun and learning experence.As a woman I thought it would be hard to be accepted,but i was wrong.I am getting good feed back.All I want is ideas and advise.Dad is great but I would like to find my own nich,as well as carry on his legacy.So have a good evening anf no hard feelings.Kristy

me miller said:
Hey you couldn't wish for a better person to show you how. Most people I think could be envious because you have someone that close to work with that will take the time and have the patience to make sure you did it right. YOU DID IT RIGHT!!! Mike
I truly thank you for your input.I am new on this sight and I find I keep stepping on toes.I'll get it:).And all I want to do is be the best I can be.Once agian thanj you...Kristy

knivesismilivesbydon said:
"I'm sorry you think my work isnt good".Kristy
I made no comment on anyone's knifemaking abilities, maybe you didn't click the link?

Frank H.

blgoode said:
Where is the knife?
It's hard to connect the dots when there are no dots.

I had that same question, "where's this knife that somehow nobody gave feedback on", but, at the end of the day, that part missing seemed to be the least of the troubles here...

"Oh what a tangled web we weave, ... ..."

Frank H.

Back