What anodizing color do you prefer on Gemini?

Kizer Cutlery

Follow us on Instagram: Kizer_inc
Gemini is going into next batch production soon and we decide to anodize some colors on some of the handles. Could you please tell us what colors do you want?

Better to have photos to illustrate what it looks like.

Brainstorming!

Many thanks for your participating.

Bronze ano.

I don't know why but I've never liked blues, purples and green on knives.

Black, stonewashed :D

BLKSWGemini_zpsrb3jz9gk.jpg

Last edited:
Bronze is always a favorite. Also, an all blackwashed (DLC and then stonewashed) model.

If the balde of the new titanium Gemini could be reduced to 3" instead of 3.125" that would also help since in many places we're limited to a 3" blade length.

Since many of you like bronze, do you mean the color like this? And any other colors? It will be better to have photos to illustrate. To show our appreciation, we will send out T-shirts as gifts to people whose suggestions are adopted.:thumbup: Thx

That's a nice shade of bronze. Blue and purple seem popular. You could also do an all black DLC along with blackwashed.

Bronze is always a favorite. Also, an all blackwashed (DLC and then stonewashed) model.

If the balde of the new titanium Gemini could be reduced to 3" instead of 3.125" that would also help since in many places we're limited to a 3" blade length.

I like this combo. 0392 blackwash is a looker with stonewash and bronze accents.

I like this combo. 0392 blackwash is a looker with stonewash and bronze accents.

Yes. The first two in the ZT 0392 series had nice color combos. First one below was blackwashed (DLC and then stonewashed) with bronze anodized titanium hardware and the second one was working finish (beadblasted and then stonewashed) with blue anodized titanium hardware.

3cb345c8-1abb-417f-af96-874a41be8b81_zpss8fksbhv.jpg

d3f422f0-6f4d-40fa-a10a-999bf9785097_zpsgtlnhgok.jpg

yes to dark bronze as in the photo - also bronze handle with blackwashed blade would be extra cool!!

Yes, I like both versions pictured above, especially the stonewashed. I like the way bronze ano fades with use, it's more of a neutral/natural color, so it seems to wear nicer. See bronze ano after 1 yr of carry on my shirogorov.

I think black DLC blade with bronze satin handle and black hardware would look pretty awesome.

Back