What Buck Do You Have on Order? Or in the Mail?

Congrats on the Buck Barlow!

You might want to keep an eye on the Clippers. About a year or so ago, I bought a knife from a guy in Canada who also had a couple clippers listed. I think they ran much less than the current offerings. I just checked and he doesn't have any now.
Would you fine people PLEASE stop tempting me to spend money?! LOL!

Joking aside, thank you. I'll keep an eye out - but it'll be a while before I add something else to the collection. :) How smooth was it buying a knife from a Canadian seller?

Yes, the 332 is the regular (what I bought), and the 331 is the granddaddy. From what I read in old posts, there were 900 of each made in 1999 for SMKW by Camillus. The regular available in black and yellow, and the granddaddy in black, yellow, and brown bone, I believe.

I have both the 331 and the "regular". My regular is black sawcut Delrin with two blades. There is no date stamp and was listed as a '67-'72. It only has BUCK and U.S.A. stamped on the main blade. Now I'll have to dig it up to get some pictures.

I have both the 331 and the "regular". My regular is black sawcut Delrin with two blades. There is no date stamp and was listed as a '67-'72. It only has BUCK and U.S.A. stamped on the main blade. Now I'll have to dig it up to get some pictures.
Yes, please - I’d love to see some pictures!

After reading bucksway bucksway expose' here https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/what-112s-to-get-now.1975406/
I ordered one of the BCCI 112s, Koa scales, 440C steel and a two line stamp on the old blade style(no nail nick). It checked a few of the boxes Clint mentioned in his post. I thought I had one but didn't find it after a short search.
hmWZhk6.jpeg

Back