What Cold Steel blade are you carrying today?

American Lawman today. Fairly light and small, but very useful. Very strong.
An AL with an uncoated blade of cts xhp would overrun the market. It would take its place next to the PM2 (or ahead of it).
Yes! Satin American Lawman. The lawman is very underrated, it should be as popular as the paramilitary 2 if not more.
I honestly think that the black coating is limiting the sales potential of this knife. I think it’s easy to do a bit of market research. Just check with retailers such as bladehq or knifecenter and get the sales ratio of satin vs DLC paramilitary 2. Use other model ie Griptilian too if more sample size is needed. While it’s a different knife from different companies but it should be a better representation.

This blade has exceeded all initial expectations.
The AD10, as beautifully built as it is, has moved on to my wife. A bit too small for me.
She sees them as our “his and hers” end of the world folders.:D
1Ghb6pR.jpg

The spearpoint Recon1 s35v satin finish. I just got it for my birthday.
I like these Recon1 s. A lot.

Last edited:
This blade has exceeded all initial expectations.
The AD10, as beautifully built as it is, has moved on to my wife. A bit too small for me.
She sees them as our “his and hers” end of the world folders.:D

Great pic, Rookie! The 'Mighty 4 Max' is on-the-top of my 'want-list'. Along with an SR-1 folder. Rockin' my AD-10 as an almost daily-carry.

PtHC0Tx.jpg

PvbwbRS.jpg

A Grik clipped to my pocket and a Ranch Boss in my edc bag. The Ranch Boss sees more pocket time in the winter but for me it's a bit too big for shorts in the summer.

As my backup knives carrying a Vaquero Grande and Black Talon II lately. Both are serrated blades.
:) My regular indoor carry ( inside the house ) is a full serrated XL Vaquero and a Black Talon 2 , also serrated . :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

The Spartan was never really on my radar, but a random comment about it being surprisingly pocket friendly for a megafolder piqued my interest. It's a heck of a knife! :eek:

It also has a sharpening choil, and the blade is sharpened all the way up to it; that's different from my older CS knives, and I like it. Locks up louder than any of my others, too. :D

HgwoaNR.jpg

Had my AK-47 on me while I mounted some longboard/skateboard racks on the wall today. Specs and product shots told me I wouldn't like this knife, but it's a different animal in-hand. Buffed the scales down with an old pair of jeans, lubed the pivot, and it's breaking in nicely. :D

a6QRziW.jpg

Back