What does PURE FUNCTION look like?? = Woodlore PSK/BOB

This is a SUPER NICE SIMPLE BLADE. It is super slim without handles. I can throw it in my back pocket and not even notice that it is there. It is quite shape out of the box. I really like this knife.

I personally like the look of this knife with it's patina. That is a totally personal taste thing, but I think it really looks great. The fact that is is so slim is the big draw to me. You can add it to a personal kit and it really doesn't add much to them overall profile of the kit.

This is picture of the knife from the spine down with the sheath. The knife is super thin. I don't really have anything to compare it to but this is two popsicle sticks over the sheath and the knife.

IMG_7503.JPG

IMG_7504.JPG

Great pics and write up, Deoje!!

Hi Dan,

sent you an email about one (or two) of these lovely knives.

Regards
Bodhi

Just got your emails, guys - replies sent. Thanks!

Dan

Well the knife works........ I'm a dummy and I was cutting an apple with it. Somehow I managed to cut through the apple and into my hand. It wasn't a slice which is a good thing. If I had sliced it I think I would have one less finger.;) I simply pushed the knife into my hand and got cut due to the sharpness of the knife. The knife barely hit me but since it is quite sharp it laid open a little skin.

The picture doesn't really show the cut very well but let me tell you the knife is sharp and cut with very little pressure being applied. It was a small cut but it could have been much worse.

IMG_7521.JPG

Dan can you post a picture of one of these knifes with the other grind. I looked at them both at the Blade Show but I can't remember what kind of grind it was and would like to see a picture of one. If you still have any I think I would like to get one of the ones with the other grind.

Thanks in advance,
Frank Wilson

I'll see what I can do, Bro....crazy busy here today!!!

Dan

Yeah just whenever you get a chance. If you get a chance.

Thanks

Are these available on your web site ie. made and ready to go? I sure would like one as an EDC. Thanks Martin

I do still have a few leftover.

That's a good suggestion, though....I should always keep a few on hand and make them available via my website. :thumbup:

Dan

Hey Dan, I checked your web site and did not find one in the available section. If you have a scandi ready to go I'll take it. Drop me an email and I will post funds Thanks Martin

I got your email, woodsyone. reply sent. thanks!

Dan

I got your email and replied. Thanks!

Dan

Got this on Friday along with a box of wood from Burl Source, my daughter (15) and I spent some quality time with a drill press and an angle grinder in the garage and this is what we ended up with. Love the scandi grind! Thanks for offering these up fun project.

Last edited:
Back