What folders are the Beckerheads carrying?

^^ nice!

Whoooot...friday :D
bJnAKnE7ztnTB-qklvzlb0MQXoYtFmmp-bI0D6Ms9TQ2yGdRO-6OZQkVKeB1R-kTlgMj2CQm4XGIxndtuoNso8halNDkGSNY9dW6AvwldoZHhaCy91pLEf9dd29ZOqxuhs9J0jMn-gQ=w1000

Benchmade Volli at top is rfp edc. The scratches on the blade are a mere shadow of a token of the abuse that poor knife has withstood. Spydie Opus below it is secondary carry in undisclosed location. SAK Outrider with it's survival accessories got included because I heard it whimpering from its storage spot when it heard pictures were gonna be taken and it thought it would be left out. WTH!! Doesn't it know *OUT* is part of its name? 😉😄

Attachments

• 20230409_190301.jpg
    20230409_190301.jpg
    849.9 KB · Views: 4
I’ve been looking for this thread; took me a while to locate it, almost a year without a new post on it. We can do better than that. I’d imagine a lot of us carry folders daily.

I have a fondness for the Manix 2, when my salt finally arrives, I’ll have 8 different versions of it. I’ve been carrying this light weight version with a REX45 DLC blade for a little over a month now and have put it to some good use. Normally I’m not the biggest fan of DLC coatings, but found it hard to resist the stormtrooper coloration here. I’m liking REX45, Spyderco did something right with it, it’s really retained its edge nicely.

TbNekMR.jpeg

Last edited:
Still carrying the stormtrooper today. Here’s a pic of the clip side, that’s a Lynch wire clip replacement in their blacksmith finish…
4kjEkNd.jpeg

Back