What is your EDC for the 4th?

So what is your EDC for today?

For me it is a BM 520, a Busse Game Warden and a Surefire LX2.

I know I know, no Snody:cool:

Happy 4th or July evryone!

My usual EDC's are, a Kirby Lambert Sniper,,,,right front pocket,,,,,,,,,,,, an a Snody Facilitator right boot. The folders vary, Terzuola , Sebbie, Crawford , Strider........... but the Facilitator in the boot remains the same!!!!!!! Fits like it was built for it!!

SwissTool Plus, Gerber Guardian Back-Up, Spyderco Tenacious PE.... nothing fancy I'm afraid... the fancy things are in the display :D

edit: SAK SD and PhotonLight II on the keychain.

Mines was a BM 425 ($NODY design), a $nody Cri$i$ Card, and a Leather S3 light....

Mine was a Strider pt cc and a Snody cc. Illinois has some tight laws.

Still waiting on my money in the mail, so no Snody for the 4th. I had a BM Mini Grip and my Night Ops Gladius (200 lumens)

Sorry guys, I was out of pocket for the 4th. Just a Snody Retaliator in my right cargo pocket and a Spyderco P'kal right slash pocket.

Oh yeah, and a Snody Hybrid IWB. ;)

Truth be told though, my Nitecore D20, Surefire C2 and lighter got a lot more action than my knives got this weekend :)

MY EDC for the 9th iz,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Crisis card on belt,,,,,,,, Lrg. Sebbie ... right front pocket,,,,,, an my GoldClass Snody designed Activator on my belt........ wearing sneaks , so no Facilitator in boot.

Back