What is your most carried AND used CPK?

Dek 1 for me
iwybUWN.jpg

I'm starting to regret trading my DEK1 for my FK2. I love the FK2, but it's too big for edc in the softly wheeping city. Don't want anyone to cry.

I'm surprised that more people aren't advocating for the DEK2.
I didn’t because the Dek2 is a beast compared to the Dek1, now if he had said a blade to you can rely on in the end times, the Dek2 would get my vote.

Depends on what I’m doing. Everyday and I feel like carrying a fixed blade, DEK1 goes on my belt or in my pocket in a Joufuu sheath. Going for a hike, the HDFK goes in my backpack. Doing yard work, the LC. In terms of “number of things I’ve cut”, the LC probably takes the prize, in terms of most miles logged, the HDFK, and in terms of most time carried, the DEK1 wins.

Most days since it arrived I find an opportunity to put the DEK 2 in the pocket. I find it comforting like a talisman...that is capable of dispatching any task or miscreant that I should find in my path.

At 7 7/8 ounces, it is not for shrinking violets...but I don't even notice the weight hanging in / on the pocket.

The DEK 1 is a trifle longer I believe...and it, and the Reaper are the other two that find themselves in the rotation.

Depends on what I'm doing . . .

General EDC was my EDC1 until I got my DEK1, now it gets carried more unless small size is main priority. DEK1 does more and while larger, it doesn't seem much more in actual carry.
Hiking has been my FK2, but may switch to DEK 2 once it arrives (love the grips).
Backpacking/Camping it's the HDFK and FK2.

They are all fantastic, and you can't go wrong with any CPK. Just get them all!!! You'll always have the right tool for the job.

Back