What JK knives are you looking forward to getting this year?

silenthunterstudios

Slipjoint Addict
Platinum Member
I think a Bushcrafter is on the agenda, getting one in the Bushcrafter passaround soon. The question is, do I break with tradition on mine, or stick with cocobolo? Stomper gets some really pretty woods.

Those Scouts with black micarta handles look pretty good too.

Last edited:
Definitely a Kephart, and I don't think I would make it through the year without getting one of those new models like the 01 and Maple!

I want to pick up my first JK. I'm still not sure exactly what I want. I really like the bird and trout, but I like the hiker as well. Perhaps the kephart. Really all depends on the finances (speaking of which I couldn't seem to find a price for the budget models on your site, how much are they?), but I'm sure I'd be happy with any of John's great knives.

John, I'm sure you thought of this, but perhaps having all the models with a picture along with size dimensions and pricing in this forum would be a good idea. I know some of this info is on your own site, but I have a hard time finding it I guess.

Can't wait until I have one of my own.

I want to get a 6 1/2" field knife with no slabs for a my rifle rig! and a hiker, and a tin knife, and I want a big ole chopper too!

i am looing forward to the passaround knife, and all of the different sized kepharts are definatly cool. hope to get one.

I really like small EDC'able knives, so I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of my Baby Kephart. :D

Jeff

I need something kitchen knife like.

Then I think I'm going to need a bird and trout style smaller knife.

Back