What knife would you like to see next from CPK?

HDFK’s, HDFK’s, oh and some more HDFK’s so maybe guys will stop flipping them for $1500 on the secondary because I guess people pay that? Lol
FOMO is a powerful emotion.

Not that the HDFK isn’t worth it. It’s a phenomenal blade. I feel lucky to have a pair of them. One an original D2 prototype. Don’t plan on selling either. Even at these prices. I’d love to see several hundred more manufactured so that everyone can have a better shot at one.

FOMO is a powerful emotion.

Not that the HDFK isn’t worth it. It’s a phenomenal blade. I feel lucky to have a pair of them. One an original D2 prototype. Don’t plan on selling either. Even at these prices. I’d love to see several hundred more manufactured so that everyone can have a better shot at one.
I have…several. I’d like to see them more available too so everyone can get one. The SDFK is a great knife, especially the Signature version but the HDFK just feels a tiny bit more well-balanced and versatile.

I'll be the contrarian. I'd like to see a smaller thinner and less bulky EDC. Something more appropriate for pocket carry but takes into consideration that female pants are more slim fitting and often have shallower pockets.
I’ve thought for a while (can’t remember if I posted it previously) that slim-line scales especially on the DEK line would be great. I think you could cut scale thickness by 1/3 and end up with a knife that still had nice contouring for comfort and security but was slimmer and easier to carry.

I'll be the contrarian. I'd like to see a smaller thinner and less bulky EDC. Something more appropriate for pocket carry but takes into consideration that female pants are more slim fitting and often have shallower pockets.

I’ve thought for a while (can’t remember if I posted it previously) that slim-line scales especially on the DEK line would be great. I think you could cut scale thickness by 1/3 and end up with a knife that still had nice contouring for comfort and security but was slimmer and easier to carry.
I'd like the micro-EDC to be basically this with a pointy wharncliffe blade and scaled down by 30% to 50% from the DEK1.

I believe that CPK needs to move to forefront of wild land conservation and craft a boar hunting spear. Wild pigs are destroying habitat for cute and fuzzy creatures and these wild pigs must be killed en masse.

Several hundred American warrior ninjas wearing loin cloths and carrying spears could solve this major problem. We just need a little support from CPK. I’m not sure if Jo can sew, but how hard would it be to make loin cloths?

Back