What knife would you like to see next from CPK?

Reminds me a lot of my Golok from Martindale. One of my favorite all purpose blades.

Martindale-Golok.jpg

+1 on the SS SDFK return; I was too slow on every drop, and the secondary market prices are eye watering. Would prefer to pay a bit more then it’s preorder price and have that money go to the CPK folks instead. Had lots of fun carrying the UF2 for hiking, but dang the SDFK would look so much prettier to do so with.

You made multiple versions of choppers, shivs, single-edged fighters, double-edged fighters, utility fighters, field knives, boot knives, kitchen knives, EDCs, swords, katanas, Kepharts, etc. All beautiful and exceptionally functional. BUT, no one would expect you to make a PUUKKO - in unmatched delta 3v and MagnaCut with a full tang handle. The Carothers Puukko - it would be an instant hit, a runaway best seller!
Agree here as well. You've already made a Kephart... Just call it the "Fieldcraft Series". One of the production knives that I consistently come back to as a fantastic all-around knife (especially with minor modification) is a Mora Garberg.

Back