What knife would YOU want come November.

I had been looking forward to these. I posted when this thread started that the Tanto would be my choice. Then I saw that this was going to be the special knife made in November. Unfortunately my father passed away unexpectedly on October 27th. Needless to say I wasn't online for a few days. I just saw that these few knives were released on November 1st and I had missed out. I know this is a long shot, but if anyone wants to sell theirs, please let me know. How much did these sell for? :(

I had been looking forward to these. I posted when this thread started that the Tanto would be my choice. Then I saw that this was going to be the special knife made in November. Unfortunately my father passed away unexpectedly on October 27th. Needless to say I wasn't online for a few days. I just saw that these few knives were released on November 1st and I had missed out. I know this is a long shot, but if anyone wants to sell theirs, please let me know. How much did these sell for? :(

Sorry to hear about your father's passing. If I remember correctly they sold for about $289. I read that some people were on the fence when they received there's so check the classifieds or other websites as they may just pop up. This is such a well loved model so I know that it will make a return. I will always keep you guys posted when special runs like these come out so you can get your chance. I will keep and eye out for you personally if I see one for sale.

Sorry to hear about your father's passing. If I remember correctly they sold for about $289. I read that some people were on the fence when they received there's so check the classifieds or other websites as they may just pop up. This is such a well loved model so I know that it will make a return. I will always keep you guys posted when special runs like these come out so you can get your chance. I will keep and eye out for you personally if I see one for sale.

Much appreciated EmersonREP. :)

Back