What model(s) are you waiting on?

Hard Knocks

Gold Member
I couldn't not order one of the 5.1's that went up on the site. So that makes the 4.7, 2.7, and 5.1 that I'm waiting for. What do you have on order?

I just ordered the 5.1 this morning! ordered the 3.5 a couple weeks ago, and waiting for the chance to get a necker 2 when they come up.

Somehow the mighty, bearded gods of CPM steel smiled upon me and I have three in a row coming up: 4.7, 2.7 and 4.1. I really like Ellie's latest prediction of some of the 4.7's being sent before Christmas. That update changed my life.

First 7/7 preorder, then the 4.1 preorder, and now the 5.1 order. Not sure if I should go for the 3.5 and/or 2.7.

Yes! It's like a Christmas miracle :D

I know!!! Now I don't have my hopes up too high because I realize the focus is on those stinkin' :)D) 5.1's and they will have the usual juggling of steel and handles and sheaths for the 4.7's, but if this prediction proves to be true... wow. Wow, that's all I got right now.

I keep hoping I'll wake up and it'll be a few months later and my 7/7 will be in the mailbox:)

I am waiting on a GSO 4.1, GSO 6, GSO 3.5, and last was the 4.5 Bushcraft. Now I have been staring at the 5.1 but I am holding out for a necker2. Think I am most looking forward to getting the bushcraft in hand.

The 4.7 and 3.5!! I want them all though!! Somehow the 2.7 jumped high on the list after all of latest gossip!

7/7 and the 3.5. I also hope to get an og 3.5 before Christmas if things fall right, and I'm still gonna order a 4.5 I'm just procrastinating till the last moment. The 7/7 is probably my most anticipated blade I have ordered right now but the 4.5 Really calls to me for some reason.

Its so difficult to choose with so many awesome blades. The 2.7 is looking tempting too. But I want to hear and see some reactions before I run out and grab one.

I assure you that is not a sale. I consider a sale to be moderately priced even if that still means over the regular base price.

waiting on my 5.1 to ship. and possibly the bushcraft, which i'm still on the fence about seeing as its close in size to the 5.1 but i really like the blade shape and a smaller knife for hunting may be better. we will see.

Back