What should we ask Bill to make next?

not2sharp

Platinum Member
Bill Siegle is a very versatile maker, not only does he make great knives, but he has made a great variety of them. He has made a number of them for me over the last 15 years and every one has been a winner. It is always interesting to see what Bill will come up with next.

So lets hear some suggestions on that, are there any fixed blade styles out there that he hasn't already tackled?

n2s

Someone on Facebook asked him about a tracker style blade that he made, I'd be interested in seeing pics but it's definitely not my thing.

All of Bill's big stuff that I've had in my hands is outstanding! I picked up a 5 1/2" blade from him last fall it I gotta tell you it one of those rare combos that just does everything well, that's really hard to do too.

It pretty much does everything really well and I love that choil in the handle. Doesn't take away from the actual cutting edge and is very comfortable to use. I had one of those Infidus from Busse and after I got this blade I immediately sold it, it was everything I wanted the Infidu to be but just wasn't.

Bill needs to make a run of these bad boys!!!

Someone on Facebook asked him about a tracker style blade that he made, I'd be interested in seeing pics but it's definitely not my thing.

This is an early variant, he also made one with just a straight main edge.

4839287inchtrackervariant.jpg

n2s

Bill's Hoodlums were a lot of fun.
1115635BillSiegleagangofhoodlumsSM.JPG

....And he did once make a smatchet. :D
32070410inchsmatchet.jpg

n2s

Bring on the SAR 4s!!!

Bills SAR knives are excellent!
Those Hoodlums are fantastic!
I really like the JEST bolo designs.
His new batch of Bushcrafters are great as well.
The hand ax design was cool.

I like pretty much everything Bill puts out.
Even with all the different handle variations, they are all comfortable and beg to see work!

I like Bill's Bowie designs! Would love to see a 2 inch wide 1/4 inch thick Bowie with a 8 inch blade and thick as it can be all the way to the point! Dr Bill has a pic of one that I would love to get my hands on! I have them from a 6 inch SAR that is 5/16 thick to a 10 1/2 inch Bowie! The SAR and my survival knife from Bill are my most used! They take everything I can throw at them!

Oh man, an original Hoodlum!!! That was the first knife of his i had ever seen. green handle and I "thought" brass guard. It's been a "few" years since I first saw I and have wanted one ever since, but alas it's not meant to be. Can't seem to convince Bill to recreate one!!!

Here is something that you don't see everyday. One of Bill's Klingon knives. To me it resembles an oversized version of the puntilla knives which are traditionally used to finish off the animals in bullfighting. This thing is big and like all of Bill's knives, it feels great in hand.

attachment.php

n2s

Attachments

• Siegle Puntilla knife sm.jpg
    Siegle Puntilla knife sm.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 205
Another like that monster chopper on the bay right now.

(No, I'm not the seller, but I wish I were the buyer!!!)

Back