What Spa Treatment does for Bead-blasted 'Unique Graphic' w/Polished Blade...?

Please provide input regarding what to expect from a CRK spa treatment for this knife...

I am considering a leftover 2016 Sebenza 21 UG that's at a dealer right now. It ONLY has the standard bead-blasted handles with simple engravings, that are very shiny down in the resultant grooves. No cabochon... It also has a polished blade, with stonewashed flats.

I really like the simplicity, though with added elegance of the 'nicer' blade finish and mild graphic flourish on the handles.

This one would get used alot, so I need to know if CRK would re-finish either the bead-blasted handles or the polished blade.

THANKS MUCH FOR THE INFO !!

Sounds like silver reverse UG... not sure if those can be refinished. If they reblast it, the silver graphics will be compromised.

Blade can be sharpended for free, and it would cost $30 to be repolished.

Yes, I believe you are correct about the style of this design...

There is a similar current bead-blasted UG version shown on CRK's Sebenza page, though with a Hemalite cabochon.
Like you said, CRK's price list does mention refinishing is available for non-cabochon handles and polished blades for $30 each.

That's fine = I just wanna know that refurbishing is possible when I need it (can't stand visible wear on expensive stuff...).

SO - I may just have to pick this sucka up !!

Thanks for the reply !

They can work wonders with the CCG's, they refinished a regular Stars and Stripes for me and it turned out like new.
I would think it's on a case by case basis on what they will/won't do. Call them, it's free, and find out if they'll do a reverse silver contrast.

They can work wonders with the CCG's, they refinished a regular Stars and Stripes for me and it turned out like new.
I would think it's on a case by case basis on what they will/won't do. Call them, it's free, and find out if they'll do a reverse silver contrast.
A few years back I considered buying a Web Sight Small Regular (which I'm kicking myself for not pulling the trigger) and asked CRK about the spa treatment on it (it is a reverse contrast). IIRC, they didn't do the scales on those, but of course would re-new all other aspects.

Back