What Spydie do you have on the way???

Not my photos but I just put these guys on order.

bf85efa75994953f8e577ce403858ba6.jpg

c6d98c835eef7a17cb569a1694feddbc.jpg

9a983a2508d3942a045c33b3921bd7fa.jpg

I was trying to order a GB2 but they sold out while I had it in my cart. Oh well. I'm sure they'll pop up somewhere else while I'm playing with those other 3.

ordered the burnt orange HAP40 Delica 4 from Blade HQ today! wondering what else to order from amongst all the upcoming Spydercos ... burnt orange HAP40 Stretch? Dark blue Manix2 in S110V? Jade G-10 Para 2 in M4?
I'm in exactly the same boat. I just ordered the HAP 40 Delica, and I was wondering about exactly the same knives you were. The stretch the lightweight Mannix or another pm 2.. I've never had a stretch, so I'm leaning towards that.

I'd be skeptical of the red one being legit. Red is reserved for Trainer models, so unless it was a factory scale swap, it is quite possible it may be a fake Endura.

It's orange not red lol. I have issues with colors lately. Tinted glasses and computer screens don't mix well for me.

It's orange not red lol. I have issues with colors lately. Tinted glasses and computer screens don't mix well for me.

...wait, you said it was a Wave Endura??
Were those ever available in colors? I'm not that familiar with the Wave offerings.

[voice of the guy doing monster truck commercials] The Pos-i-tron!!! Positron, positron, positron. Coming to a pocket near you.

Oh, and a wood DF for my boy.

wmdlhc.jpg

And I finally ordered a Manix 2 lightweight. Nothing fancy but everyone seems to like it and it looks like a real good EDC beater. But I still need a Techno and at least one Endura or Delica with HAP40, can't get enough of that orange color...

/ J

Treated myself for Christmas with a Digi Cam DLC Para 2, Native 5 lightweight and a HAP40 Delica. All should arrive Monday. After that I'm (im)patiently waiting for the release of the BladeHQ Jade M4 para 2.

Although it is not a knife, I do have another set of Triangle Sharpmaker from Spyderco on its way~ Good friend of mine has been interested in starting out to sharpen his own sets of knives so I figured the Triangle Sharpmaker would be perfect (especially sue to the easy-to-use process)

Just ordered a hap40 delica! I missed out on the super blues, and I figured I'd get in on these before the secondary market prices kicked in. I have a lot of spydercos, but this will be my first delica.

I've got Pingo inbound. Going to install a thumb students and perhaps add some new scales. Love the overall blade and shape of the knife.

Finally got around to ordering the Chaparral in CF. Been looking at this one for quite some time. :D

Back