What the F is this???

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys seem to like his attempt?

Todd, good luck saving for a Strider, you will appreciate it all the more when you get one. When that day comes let us know!

J

Well I think ya did a fine job

Cant say as I blame you. I cant see any skeleton knife being worth 200 plus bucks.

Now dont flame me guys everyone is entitled to their opinion.

That is one of the reasons I make my own gear.

Knifesmith

I respect people who make their own gear, I tried to make a knife and let me tell you I think a Strider is worth every penny. After knowing what goes into it! To me a Model BT Strider is worth every cent of the $325.00 I paid for it! I know I will have it for a lifetime.

Thats how I justify my purchase. I won't be needing any other knives but my Striders.

J

Ya JonLL I do like his "attempt" and I say he succeded. Money wise it is probably not worth alot, but to him and the care put into it I'd say he will get years of service and fun out of it.
Do you think Mick and Duane just woke up one day and started putting out WB's and AR's without a ton of trial and error and hard work?
You brought this thread over from another area thinking to flame this poor guy. So he doesn't have a Strider yet, so what, he's got a good attitude and some talent, I hope he sticks around. Any rich shmuck can come on here and brag about his assload of Strider Knives and other such toys. And no, I'm not saying your one of them, I'm just saying calm down don't flame this guy, we all might learn something from him.

Thanks for all the great comments guys!!! All I did was tape off the part I wanted to stay black and buffed it ligthly with a cotton buffing wheel and red rouge so that the part not taped off looks smokie now.

As for JonLL, he was just watching out for the "Home Team",It should make Mick feel good that his products are that good and his loyal supporters are watching out for him.Stroke one of them for me Jon!!:D
Take Care All!!
Todd

Ok Jon... I now declare you, "Official Defender of the Faith." Anyone who seems to like Strider knives, but cannot afford one and has some imagination and talent, must pass their pet projects through your personal review board.

Ever hear the saying, "Being more Spartan than the Spartans?"

Glad to see the attempt to flame this guy failed. He cant afford a Strider right now and showed some initiative. He's not trying to sell it. Once you buy a knife, what you do with it is your business.
And if it really bothers you, sell him one of yours on layaway :D

Let me just say I jumped the gun on Todd a bit. I just get pissed of if I see fakes and copies being sold. I know that Todd will never be selling any of his knives.

I just get so freaking pissed of at the copies of Emersons, and other knives I see floating around.

I just saw the pictures, and got a little wacked out.

Hell my Bushmaster XM15-E2S .223 is just a copy of the real M-4 .223 Military carbine rifle.

Let me tell you I saw recently a cheap copy of a Buck Strider selling for $15.00 THAT F***ing pissed me off.

Some people around here feel I am a bit to loyal to my Striders and the Strider company, but thats my right to be that way.

Remember,
Loyalty above all else except HONOR.

J

Jon...

...Standing defiantly with his XM15-E2S against all who would dare encroach on the Strider reputation with their imitations...

... Cape flapping in the breeze...

...ever vigilant...

We all owe you a debt of thanks!:D

Actually Kamp,

No cape, BUT...

Level 3 body armor,

Bushmaster XM15-E2S, with nine 30 round mags,

H&K USP in Safariland/Strider EB-LT Kydex drop leg rig,

and finally but not least my

Strider Model BT

Standing ocasionally, but can also shoot well from sniper hides.

LOL

They are both made from ats-34
They both have para-cord handles
They both have tiger stripes
They both have simular grind lines

So...they both have the same cost in materials,
Why is one worth $20 bucks and the other is worth $200 bucks?

Nice work, keep on making your knifes.
There seems to be a huge market for this kind of knife, buy a grinder and go for it. Good luck

Almost a nice post... Yet somehow 1WB always finds a way to say something derogatory or inflammatory.

*Flush*
Maybe he'll be gone now.

Kamp,

Now you see why I need all that gear,

Where the hells my cape?

1WB trolls again???!!!????

J

My email is posted, if you have a problem bring it to me.
Stop being a little TROLL and hiding on the internet.
Post your email Piss Ant, if you have some thing to say say it to me.

And that last post was to give you a chance to explain why one is worth so much more than the other.(ie, hand ground, heat treat, etc)

Where is the $180.00 worth of added value, Dick Weed?

Try engaging that Sh!t in your head and put some thing out worth reading instead of trolling.

Gotta love it. If it does NOT say STRIDER, it is NOT a STRIDER Knife. If it is a $20.00 knife, then it is a FORGED PIECE OF ABSOLUTE SH*T.

This is dumb. The knife in question is GARBAGE and whoever
MADE IT needs to have the snot knocked out of them.........wolf:rolleyes: :mad: :p :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back