What tool/vic did you carry today?

Today it was just a plain old Leatherman Kick along with a Buck medium Stockman.

The ever present Farmer rode front right, Spartan rode rear left for dirty chores, and Classic SD is always on the keys for grooming and little odd jobs, like the mail.

Gautier

Vic Rucksack, Vic Classic, and my tactical auto. My bag also always has a Swiss+Tech Micro Tech clipped on.

Lately I've been EDCing my Vic Cadet, and that was what I had on me today. I never left the house, just chilled all day, but it was on me, and saw some action too. Opened the hot dog packet, the ground beef packet, and cut some potatoes with it. I also used the file as a phillips head screwdriver to take my daughter's toy apart. Gotta love the little Cadet. Big tool in a small package.

'99 Victorinox Pioneer. I used the screwdriver on the end of the can opener to pop up a round that had fallen on its side while I was loading a Pah-pah-sha drum magazine which I quickly emptied. How's that for cool!

LM-Micra on my keychain, LM-Surge on my belt and a single-sided GEM razorblade in my wallet for good measure. hehe. :)

my SAk swisschamp is about to get the flick if it doesnt make itself more compact..
oh and i carried it today. its so friggin heavy!

My wenger SI and a trusty Opinel, I switched later in the day to a camillus roughcut stockman and a Buck 112.

Peter

edit: Oh and a sak classic on my key chain (forget to list it most of the time)

My wife is out of town for a week, and being the sentimental sap that I am I am packing a couple of tools/knives that she got me. I'm carrying a small Kershaw LFK for little jobs as well as swiss tech plier tool in my watch pocket (handy little guy!) and an engraved LM Crunch on my hip. Not a lot of work I can't do with this little set up.

A Bucklite tool. Sturdy little rascal I got for my wife .When she retired I put it on my belt and carry every day .Not sure that Buck even makes them any longer but this little Buck is a splendid tool .

Well today I carried my SOG powerlock, my Vic farmer, Benchmade grip w/ black combo edge, my D4 w/ black combo blade, and my RAT3 attached to my drop leg holster.

I'm carrying my Vic Spirit in one pocket and the new Wenger OH Ranger 51 with pocket clip in the other.

Back