What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

24984651-0-B17-46-A4-881-E-8-CB85-A51-CB52.jpg

Once in a while, I remember to take a pic of whatever SAK is in my pocket. Even though one is always in my pocket. Wenger Canyon for the last month or so.
Beautiful day. Go outside.

Somber day today... Just laid my paternal grandmother to rest. She passed exactly a month to the day from my maternal grandmother. Thirteen has been our family number over the years, not unlucky just always shows up. My maternal grandma was married on the 13th, my grandfathers race car from his younger days was #13, my paternal grandmother was born on the 13th & then both of my grandmother's passed away on the 13th... Anyway, sorry to ramble...

Ebony & Pearls seem appropriate.

View attachment 2554210

"Heavens going to need a bigger boat"

I hope y'all are doing well wherever y'all are 🌹
Condolences to you and your family. May you all find peace and comfort

Somber day today... Just laid my paternal grandmother to rest. She passed exactly a month to the day from my maternal grandmother. Thirteen has been our family number over the years, not unlucky just always shows up. My maternal grandma was married on the 13th, my grandfathers race car from his younger days was #13, my paternal grandmother was born on the 13th & then both of my grandmother's passed away on the 13th... Anyway, sorry to ramble...

View attachment 2554210

I'll add my condolences as well, I'm sorry for yet another loss for you and your family.

View attachment 2554210

Very sorry to hear of your lose. I hope memories of her bring peace to your heart.🙏

Back