What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

That's due to use, correct? 😇

Users do tend to get dull ... daRn it ...🤨

Yes sir ………. the main blade was about wore out when I got it …… springs are good though. 😂

Xxfwq9Q.jpg

Cool pic and nice stag. 😎

Thank you Sir it’s hard to tell, it’s a Gladiator.

That makes it even better then. 👍🏻😸

Watching playoff basketball tonight, Mavs are looking pretty good.
Idk, your hound looks like he may have his doubts...🤣
(Honestly idk, I don't follow sports much to be honest)
Awesome Beer scout btw. I wish they would make another run like that. A barehead EZ open with a cap lifter. The bail just adds to the coolness 😎

Idk, your hound looks like he may have his doubts...🤣
(Honestly idk, I don't follow sports much to be honest)
Awesome Beer scout btw. I wish they would make another run like that. A barehead EZ open with a cap lifter. The bail just adds to the coolness 😎
He’s the King of “side-eye”. 😅

I was really, really hoping for another run of these when the last 15s were announced. Ultimately though, I had to look at the secondary market for one and I got surprisingly lucky. 🍀😁

Sittin on a stump opening a bag of seed with a High Carbon.
I’m going to see if I can grow amaranth in a new bed I made last fall. I’ve been cooking with amaranth seeds sometimes, and we like it, but it can be hard to find at stores around here.
Got them sown just before rain started.
Nice pic 👍
Mrs. Hoovie has some chives, lemon basil & dill growing now in a small indoor hydroponic system we just got (It sounds fancy, but we got it on sale so it cost about as much as our daily carries)... It's great to have fresh herbs in the kitchen & really makes a difference. Not to mention it's an excuse to show off the pruning capabilities/excuse for a new knife 🤣 Can't beat the home grown!
Had the #68 & #15 with me on the water today, kept a dozen.
You always have some great photos & great catches 😎
Hot chicken may be Nashville’s best export, but I contend its best secret is the chess pie
Man, I wish everyone could experience more true southern U.S. cuisine. That Buck looks more than happy to help, Southern hospitality at heart 😉
Awesome pic!
The wonderful barrel knife today. Been enjoying a vacation, it's nice to have some time away from work.
View attachment 2559546
That barrel knife looks good, I don't know much about them though. Enjoy your vacation 😉

Nice pic 👍
Mrs. Hoovie has some chives, lemon basil & dill growing now in a small indoor hydroponic system we just got (It sounds fancy, but we got it on sale so it cost about as much as our daily carries)... It's great to have fresh herbs in the kitchen & really makes a difference. Not to mention it's an excuse to show off the pruning capabilities/excuse for a new knife 🤣 Can't beat the home grown!
Thanks, Zach.
The only food I grow in the house are sprouts. I buy sprouting seed from a supplier in Canada. Our favorite is a blend of alfalfa, red clover, radish, and mustard that they call Sandwich Booster.
70361-E93-9575-4753-9244-68-A8-CE7175-B4.jpg

P & Q
John Primble & Queen
I really like the bone. On both.
Must be a weekend of some significance to beer drinkers, because I’ve been seeing a lot of these. Nice one, btw. Good signs of use.😎

Trying these two out together and TBH, it scares me a little. :)
It feels like I might be only one step away from becoming one of those... Classic only guys for EDC.🤔

XJszDcI.jpg
You’re turning into my Dad. Tried to give him good knives, old Camillus pen, Barlow, TL-29…futile.
All he’s carried for the last 20 years is his Classics. He even bought a case of them, and every male in the family, right down to under 10 years old got one for Xmas.

Back