What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

HIkJGHT.jpg

Fantastic photograph ! I have not seen a box turtle in many years. Thanks for the treat.
I always pull over to save a turtle although be careful...I've almost been killed a few times buy those that ...

Same here. Everyone once in a while I get a box turtle, but they're usually snappers... so I have to worry about traffic and the animal I'm trying to save.

Have a great Monday!
With me today, Lloyd Shadow Trapper (showing the pile side) and a Burt Foster Personal Utility. Blade is 0-1 and 15N20 forged by Burt with NS guard and California Buckeye burl handle.
XIbr5rp.jpg

Have a great Monday!
With me today, Lloyd Shadow Trapper (showing the pile side) and a Burt Foster Personal Utility. Blade is 0-1 and 15N20 forged by Burt with NS guard and California Buckeye burl handle.
XIbr5rp.jpg
Wow...that Burt Foster is sweeeet ! The Lloyd looks good from any angle but I guess your heart already knows that;)

Have a great Monday!
XIbr5rp.jpg

Always lovely to see your Lloyd Gary, and that Burt Foster is an absolute gem :thumbsup:

That Blue Farmer sure catches my attention each time you post to, Tom! :cool::thumbsup:

My rotation schedule "officially" applies only to Monday through Friday, so I can do some "impulse carrying" on the weekends if I so desire. This weekend, I was messing around with some knives I ordered on July 4. I'll debut them more formally some other time, but here's a quick preview of my latest acquisitions, including a couple of hats.
UCZWCR2.jpg

bB8m6ox.jpg

J40cCM3.jpg

Thanks GT, nice Brace of Barlows! :thumbsup:

I've been carrying this around New mexico for the last couple weeks. It's a great knife, and it's a pretty smart design. The lock makes it a lot better for pocket carry than most of the modern one handed designs I've used over the years.

VPyKAej.jpg

Cool Schrade, great pic too.

Carrying these two today :thumbsup:

FANTASTIC pic Jack! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

These two today:

[URL=http://s1315.photobucket.com/user/ts39/media/05C655F4-AF98-4AAE-B1FC-092A52E81494_zpskmh8ptan.jpg.html][/URL]

Back