What was the name of the guy I talked with yesterday at REKAT?

I'm clueless to the name of the guy I spoke with at REKAT (I was the guy calling about losing some of the screws of of my older Pioneer with the ball detent. He had me LMFAO.....he was a lot of fun! Thanks for telling me what thread those hex cap screws were, we have a thread gauge here, but it stops after 44 TPI
frown.gif
. Would you be able to tell me what grade stainless those little 2-25 hex cap screws? I found some 18-8, but the stock ones seem more magnetic than these others I picked up.

Thanks again mystery man!
smile.gif

Ray 'md2020'

Bob Taylor

Platinum Member
maddog2020
Glad someone appricates my sick humor.
Our supplier for screws has them enroute
18-8 is a grade of stainless but you need a .157 or 5/52 screw so you might have to grind one off.

Bob Taylor

------------------
Some days it's not worth chewing through the restraints and escaping.

Bob,

Geez, I feel like an idiot, I should have realized I was talking to 'DA MAN' himself
smile.gif

I have a sick sense of humor also so I am told....lol.

Yup, ok, I found some 3/16" 2-56 hcs that seem to fit even better
smile.gif
Do you know what grade screw your stock ones are? I found some mil spec ones at a mere $2 EACH - YICKES! The large box of 100 was under $5. I now a lifetime suppy of them.

I am still amazed there are 4/5 people working there: I was thinking on the scale of 50+. You make innovative, strong and practical products. Not flashy, but who cares as long as it performs
smile.gif
Thanks for stiring up the pot - good luck at mass mechandising!

md2020

Back