What watch do you wear?

NdStRO5.jpg

Usually one of these. I wish the 18k blue sub wasn't so expensive. I do like blue divers though. The squale band is incredible.
8B07CEEC-8FAA-4FF5-8FA1-5812E605541D.jpg

5AE0A1A3-F013-4ABB-A409-D21E415AD6E3.jpg

I did order me an Apple Watch today to tinker with for work, gym and such. My wife likes hers a bunch and, even though I have shunned them thus far, I admit it has some useful functions.

I'm wearing mine too!

Love this watch. It's been on my wrist since i bought it on Monday.

I went to my AD to try on a BLNR. I really liked it, but 40mm is just not for me.

They just got a DSSD in stock that day.

After unscrewing the crown and winding it up and giving that bezel a turn, i was hooked.

My Omega PO's feel cheap in comparison.

I also tried on a Yacht-Master on the Oysterflex strap.

I think the Oysteflex would look killer on the DSSD, but i doubt Rolex will make one.

I do quite like the Rubber B straps though.

4pMSqYt.jpg

XCLzrVj.jpg

IbNS6vP.jpg

SeDV3aB.jpg

I do like that rubber, but I just think the sub and family belong on a bracelet lol.

That said, the new bracelets are so much better than on older like mine. I wonder if it'll fit? That micro adjustment must be nice to have

I sold my factory bracelet shortly after buying the watch... I'm a Zulu strap guy.

Got $1100 for it ;)

I'm going to replace mine soon probably. But not with a factory 16610 bracelet. I am gonna see if the squale bracelet fits it. It's so nice. Solid end links, solid links and the divers extension is machined and not stamped. Don't care what the Rolex purists say lol.

That micro adjustment must be nice to have

The glide lock is great. I like that i can make a quick adjustment to the bracelet without having to take the watch of my wrist like i do on my Omega.

I actually quite like the DSSD bracelet as well. I know some complain about the tapering, but i find it quite comfortable and it doesn't dig into my wrist like some of my wider diameter bracelets do.

Bulova Marine Star Chrono! Love this watch... but it's the only nice one I have and isn't really anything too special. I only recently started getting into watches though.

20zcxhg.jpg
What band is that? What's the material? I'm mostly a g-shock guy, though I do wear my seiko 5 and my skagen on the weekends but the composite bands kill my wrist at work in the summer, that looks a bit more comfy.

My favorite daily wear watch thus far. Love my diamond Bulova too, but I only wear it for special occasions. Too fancy. I doubt I'll ever have the cash to buy a Rolex, Omega, Breitling, etc. I do like seeing them. When I was working for my parents insurance agency, once a year a client would come with appraisals for 5 watches. He and his wife have matching Omegas for daily wear, matching $12000 Rolexes for special occasions, and a $25k heirloom Rolex that was his great grandfather's.

So jealous. But then again, this is a guy who bought his wife $85k earrings for Valentine's day.

Last edited:
Back