What watch do you wear?

Ej62M3.jpg

My least expensive yet most accurate watch, this Casio Duro has never been off more than one second per month in the year and a half I've owned it. 200m WR ( I've had it to 110' ), everything lines up perfectly and the seconds hand hits the marks exactly. IMO for ~ $50 this watch can't be beat!
mini_415497541_2093633317664372_6761542451294896801_n.jpg

My least expensive yet most accurate watch, this Casio Duro has never been off more than one second per month in the year and a half I've owned it. 200m WR ( I've had it to 110' ), everything lines up perfectly and the seconds hand hits the marks exactly. IMO for ~ $50 this watch can't be beat!
View attachment 2458228
That's crazy - most quartz watches are about 0.2 or 0.3 sec/day fast, and some higher end Swiss are 0.1 sec/day fast like my Omega Seamaster Pro. But, usually only very specific HAQ quartz are 5-10 sec/yr fast like Bulova high frequency, a Grand Seiko, or Omega X-33.

That's crazy - most quartz watches are about 0.2 or 0.3 sec/day fast, and some higher end Swiss are 0.1 sec/day fast like my Omega Seamaster Pro. But, usually only very specific HAQ quartz are 5-10 sec/yr fast like Bulova high frequency, a Grand Seiko, or Omega X-33.

I don't wear this Casio very often and it may sometimes deviate more than stated but every time I pull it out of my watch box it's nearly spot-on. Pulled it out for this pic and it's at +1 compared to my phone and it's the first time in about three months since I've worn it. The only quartz watch I've owned which was more accurate was a Bulova Precisionist which I documented at +9 sec at the end of the first year I owned it.

Back