Whats everyones FAVORITE knife they own

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sure the question has been asked before but i'm just wondering. My favorite that i own is my cold steel scimitar. I know they say a lot about their knives but this is one knife they didn't overhype. The handle feels comfortable in my hand. Its easy to sharpen and it cuts like nobody's business. Well lets hear about your favorites.

That is a very hard question!!
Hmmmmmmm.........I am going to say my PT for now.

I don't have one favourite, I have favourites for different reasons.

Small Sebenza
Strider SnG
Spyderco grey Calypso Jnr.
BM Mini Grip

I'd have to say I really like my Large Seb, but all these Strider fans are starting to wear me down. I'd really like to get a hold of one of the PTs someday.

Barrabas said:
I'd have to say I really like my Large Seb, but all these Strider fans are starting to wear me down. I'd really like to get a hold of one of the PTs someday.
Don't sweat it. I just looked at one in the Passaround, and I'd prefer a small seb.

Opinel number 8-weighs little, feels good in the hand, soft carbon blade sharpens easily and it handles the all light cutting i ask of it ( meat, bread, paper, plastic, string, weeds)
And at 10 bucks i wont cry too much if i lose it.

For me if there could only be one it would be my Spyderco Military in Plain Edge, All around the best folder I have ever owned.

Rickj

Back