whats on your wishlist?

I hear ya mang,,,thx. ponte ,,,,, hell I was tempted ta pick up the Kiradashi too ,,,,,,, but it was the old grind and not black leather,,,,,,,lol. The lil things sometimes mean alot!!!!!!! ,,,,,@ least I got this one,,,happy wiv dat !

Last edited:
One other thing on my wishlist,,,,, VIP status for the virtual shows. Might help fill my blade wishlist,,,,,

I'm pretty sure that is Mike Norris Damascus....not sure what flavor though. :D You might look on www.snodyknives.com and see if the gallery has any similar damascus patterns.

I believe that you are on the money. Mike Norris stainless damascus (ladder pattern?) with great contrast. :thumbup: Thank you! :)

Edited to add:

Funny, I got to wondering how long I've had this Resistor Hybrid, and I found the thread I posted of it and some other nice customs from back in late 2006. :eek::thumbup: Here's a pic from that old thread. :)

IMG_7460_B_comp.jpg

Last edited:
My wishlist consists of anything $NODY ... but specifically, a Re$istor and a Cri$is Card and I'd be all set to take on the wold : )

Hey Gang, i'm sorry that i'm late to this party.I have a few old school Snody but the one that i been searching for the longest is a custom Yojimbo folder.

Last edited:
and I wanna adds to da list. one dem small fixed blades.... cant member
the name. y'alls knows tha name. help a butha out with his memry
:confused:

I'd really like a Yojimbo- had I my druthers. Any of the wharnie folders would be ace. I'm drawn to the Kitchen Combat as well. I don't have that kind of paper anymore, unfortunately. I could sell off some stuff in my safe if I needed to, I guess.

Sportster, and a Carolina Skinner in micarta or carbon fiber...for starters.

Always got something to skin!

BTW- I didn't see a Carolina Skinner in the pic thread. Mike still making that one?

BTW- I didn't see a Carolina Skinner in the pic thread. Mike still making that one?

It's been a few years.....probably one of those retired patterns, keeping the collectability factor up.

It's been a few years.....probably one of those retired patterns, keeping the collectability factor up.

Thanks for the Info Reef!

Just so I won't be totally $nodyless for now, I just ordered a BM 210 Activator CF/G-10 with leather.
Almost picked one up at Blade a few years ago,,,should have,damn thing was hard to find at a decent price.

My absolute #1 Snody desire>>>>>>>> Custom Damascus Overlord,,,,,,in a Custom Charles Snody sheath,,,,,,,, not putting that sweet $$MONEY$$ blade in no dayummmm plastic!!!!!!!!

there are some sweet sportsters for sale on bladeart.com right now. better hurry though they wont last long

Only the stag one remains,,,,,,,,,,, I bought the green spalted maple burl one !!!!!!!!! :D

Back