What's the BEST Folder You Have...and YOUR FAVORITE?

Best, Set of large and small Classic Sebenzas, with Ebony inlays. Favorite is the small one.

I'll refrain saying the "best," but I guess the Manix is probably towards the top of the heap in my collection, and my favorite... well, that'd be the Caly3, since other knives can never seem to displace it.

My best knife is probably my It has a BG-42 blade, nickle-silver bolsters, and water-buffalo horn scales. And it cuts like a laser!
That is one beautiful knife. And...ummm...I do hope that's paint on the ladder and that it's not the scene of a more serious mishap!

cgusek111 said:
CRKT M16 Tanto folder and the Case Caliber.
The M16 would be your best and the Case would be your favorite. What would make the Caliber your favorite knife, just out of curiosity?

Wouldn't you rather have a nice little pocket knife with some tools? You can get a nice little custom knapsack for this baby!

79.jpg

My best? My favorite?

Whatever is in my pocket at the time I am asked.

If it is not in my pocket, it isn't of any use to me.

I'm a user, not a collector.

Best- BG-42 Lg Sebenza (user)

Favorite- Emerson Utcom 11 and the CS Scimitar (for when I want to go light).

Matador-

Best: In regards to F&F? Materials? Price?

Best: hmmm maybe my DDR GH, but I also like my new lambert. I have other more expensive folders but the DDR is pretty tight and sound througout.

Fav: I would have to say Spyderco Military.

That is one beautiful knife. And...ummm...I do hope that's paint on the ladder and that it's not the scene of a more serious mishap!
:D:D:D

Yep, it's paint.

Kershaw Spec Bump .... I was completely caught off guard by the quality of a REAL knife.

My two faves are probably these two that I carry more. A limited edition Schrade walker in BG42 that STR modded for me in titanium and G10 and my own make D2 in titanium, both framelocks.

My best knife? I would say it is my Matt Cucchiara Mini Scrapper "Gecko" knife? My favorite.......Hmmmmmm.......My favorite is my Kevin Wilkins Avalon 3.

My best? Probably my large micarta Sebenza. My favorite folder? Probably that one, at least right now.

My best? My favorite?
Whatever is in my pocket at the time I am asked.
If it is not in my pocket, it isn't of any use to me.
I'm a user, not a collector.
That's all very philosophic, but c'mon...would you say,
"Whoever is with me at the time that I'm asked, it is
her that I love! If she is not with me at the time I'm
asked, she's of no use to me. I'm a lover, not a
marry-er!"

Let's say you had all your knives with you. What
then???

Well, let's see. Still no Cold Steel AK-47s, None of those hideously ugly
CRKT Ryan linerlocks, not many tantos. Are tantos the bane of folder
blades? (It took me awhile to like 'em.) How about the CRKT 21-04/14?
Or the little Ka-Bar Dozier Hunting Folder?

My best knife? I would say it is my Matt Cucchiara Mini Scrapper "Gecko" knife? My favorite.......Hmmmmmm.......My favorite is my Kevin Wilkins Avalon 3.

i think you thought a bit too hard on that on T.K.C. :D but considering your collection, i would have to think hard also if i were in your shoes :)confused: "which do i pick?")

Best folder is my Spyderco Manix
Favorite folder is my Spyderco Manix

I can not decide and would not because a lot of my recent knives have come from sellers on BF. I really like some of my older ones by Harvey and WT Fuller, but new to me and members here are Mike Tison and Todd Davison. I like their work, I am stumped, Sorry.:eek:

Cool thread............
Best Folder: Large Regular Sebenza
Favorite: Spyderco Endura 4

for today, anyaway:)

Back