What's the next knife care product I should get?

I currently have:
-Coarse to medium grits of conventional sandpaper.
-MX-90 Micro-Mesh Kit with 1 micron Micro Gloss liquid abrasive.
-EdgePro Apex with 120-1,000 grit stones, polish tapes, and a super fine diamond stone.
-200,000 mesh diamond spray.
-3 packs of Sentry Solutions Tuf Cloth.
-1 20 oz can of Ren-Wax.
-Various strips of leather loaded with Green, White, Blue, and Red Rouge. I also loaded one with the diamond polish spray.

I'm looking at two things right now:
1) 12 pieces of 5 gram syringes with diamond polishing compounds in grit sizes ranging from 0.5 microns to 40 microns(exact sizes are 0.5, 1.0, 1.5, 2.5, 3.5, 5.0, 7.0 10, 14, 20, 28, 40 microns). Found on eBay for $23 plus shipping(should be no more than $35). However, the manufacturer is listed in Hong Kong, which might carry the risk of being cheap "Made in China" disposable trash of vastly inferior quality.
2) DMT DuoSharp Benchstones with DuoBase and 2 stones(Coarse/XCoarse and Fine/XFine). I figured it would be a good experience getting into freehand sharpening, and the diamond would help with putting extreme low angles on super steels. However, I expect the total price to rival what I spent on my EdgePro Apex($232). It's also been said that the coarse stones in particular will wear out very quickly. I'm also not sure how much of an improvement it would be over my EdgePro, as the angles will no longer be consistent, and the cutting ability is only relevant with extremely hard knives(HRC65 or more).

The diamond compounds are more appealing to me, though I'm not sure if they'll do the job better than my Micro-Mesh abrasives. I also doubt I'll be using the compounds that are 10 microns or larger, making half of them useless. The low price is almost suspicious when you consider that most people would charge $20 for a single syringe. The fact that it's Made in China bothers me the most, as anything made there seems to last as long as toilet paper.

Back