What's your last knife purchase of the year (2023) ?

well...I think I picked up just one knife in 2023, but it's representative of something I've wanted for many years.
made by Tai Goo, one of my all time favourite bladesmiths
KfLltnp.jpg

xwDm4HI.jpg

Absolutely awesome. I love that piece!

IMG_20231227_100516.jpg

It was about this point when he started carrying a stick on his walks. I figure, why not go ahead and just do a pole arm. I really need to mount a boot dagger into a hickory staff but this will do in the meantime.

View attachment 2435857

I got it for Harrison

He likes to go on a walk on the compound a couple times a day and he has been attacked by dogs.

He likes it
If that doesn't cut the mustard (Zu Praetorian with a custom billet (?) spear extension, from another exchange)
[There's some important stuff under that inner thigh, hope he was ok.]

IMG_5479.jpeg

If that doesn't cut the mustard (Zu Praetorian with a custom billet (?) spear extension, from another exchange)
[There's some important stuff under that inner thigh, hope he was ok.]

View attachment 2435888
Yeah someone needs to do these with mounting holes that line up with the CPK handles. Maybe just a bracket for a wood haft idk

I was thinking that, living where I do, a CPK pike would most likely stay ornamental. But then the QA department where I work is already pretty feral and next year is likely to be a little rough, so I'd probably go for one, just to be on the safe side.

View attachment 2435857

I got it for Harrison

He likes to go on a walk on the compound a couple times a day and he has been attacked by dogs.

He likes it
Yeah, I remember reading your posts about it. S####y/aggressive dogs deserve whatever they get for being allowed to attack anyone off their own property 😡

Sooo... after you examine the cheap materials and construction... when's the CPK Polearm pre-order? You know you can make a waaayyyy better option 😄

Back