Where are the Becker skulls?

Guyon

Biscuit Whisperer
Super Mod
It just occurred to me that Busse has skulls...

images

ESEE has skulls...

sidebar6.jpg

DPx has skulls...

sticker01.jpg

Quick, post up some Becker skulls before we get left in the dust!

I'll start...

Here's Roy. He was a faithful user of Becker knives until a stampeding elephant (see holes in right temple) ended his lucky run of African safaris. Sadly, Roy's treasured BK-9 was sold on eBay by his second cousin named Erwin.

Human-Skull.jpg

Last edited:
Bladite for the win!

Another possible loop hole... Ka-Bar has skulls.

1719xl.jpg

And could this be a BK-5? Looks a little small, but maybe this dude just had a really big noggin'.

13436-220.jpg

Early BK-8 prototype prototype?

X-Ray%20of%20knife%20in%20Human%20Skull.jpg

Flexxx, you're going to have to put BECKER across that skull's forehead. :D :thumbup:

Becker's skulls are the one's from the animals we kill and skin from actually using our knives.:D

Early BK-8 prototype prototype?[/SIZE][/B]
X-Ray%20of%20knife%20in%20Human%20Skull.jpg

well, as it turns out, that is Phil Gibb's skull after Ethan saw what the committee made :)

he got better :)

As much as I think today's Busse's are borderline over the top, nobody has beat their ad from years ago. It was a skeleton in a pine box, half-buried in the sand. One hand was laying across the chest and holding a steel heart (or something). It read, "Just in case, you CAN take it with you, you better take a Busse." Something along those lines.

Anyone have a picture of that? It was a cool ad.

As much as I think today's Busse's are borderline over the top, nobody has beat their ad from years ago. It was a skeleton in a pine box, half-buried in the sand. One hand was laying across the chest and holding a steel heart (or something). It read, "Just in case, you CAN take it with you, you better take a Busse." Something along those lines.

Anyone have a picture of that? It was a cool ad.

Couldn't find one on Google, but I know the ad. A pic is probably floating around here as an attachment. They had it on their t-shirts for a while. I probably still have that t-shirt somewhere. Borderline over the top? Dude, keep up. Busse just came out with a thin, convexed bushcraft blade with no choil. Jerry's going all woodsy on us. :D

Well, I would be interested in that, Guyon. Are you talking about one of those CABS, SCABS or whatever they're called? Or something else? Where can I go check one out?

I really don't like the skulls.
Gotta say.
Was gonna say more, but no point in spawning a conflagration over it that I don't see going anywhere useful.
Nope, not my bag.

-Daizee

I think the Becker Icon should be an M1 Abrams Tank. Just sayin'.

Moose

Well, I would be interested in that, Guyon. Are you talking about one of those CABS, SCABS or whatever they're called? Or something else? Where can I go check one out?

The CABS (choil-less version) are now at the Busse website: bussecombat.com
I'm slowly selling off a lot of Busses that don't get used, but I'm hanging onto that one.

Anyone else ever notice the look that used Beckers, especially the BK2, take on. They very much resemble the coloration and profile of killer whales. Maybe an iconic Orca would be a good representation of the brand. Just thinking out loud. I agree with Varg Lobos. The skulls best represented by Beckers are of the game that we pursue and eat, thereby nourishing our bodies and spirit. Strop up for backstraps.

Back