Where do I get a sheath for a GSO 5.1?

Good morning everyone,

I just picked up a 5.1 from a fellow member and need a sheath for it. Do you guys have any recommendations because they are sold out on the Survive site. I'm leaning more towards a kydex sheath with a pouch for an altoids tin and ferro rod. Thanks!!

Halestorm has been pretty active here and his work looks awesome. I'm going to order some dangler attachments from him for my factory sheaths at some point. Maybe he can make what you need?

I really like chiral.grolim's multi use attachment design.

[video=youtube;COKvk-AcNzk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COKvk-AcNzk[/video]

If you decide to go with leather instead, Checkout sagewood gear...they make excellent leather sheaths...a bit on the pricey side though
I ordered mine several weeks ago..can't wait to get it!

Good morning everyone,

I just picked up a 5.1 from a fellow member and need a sheath for it. Do you guys have any recommendations because they are sold out on the Survive site. I'm leaning more towards a kydex sheath with a pouch for an altoids tin and ferro rod. Thanks!!

Hello Supertac916, just sent you a PM with some links to what you may be looking for.

Hello Supertac916, just sent you a PM with some links to what you may be looking for.

Thanks chambelona59. Appreciate the links and I ordered a setup from chiral too. Should work great for my Ratmandu sheath and as soon as I find the sheath for my 5.1

Halestorm has been pretty active here and his work looks awesome. I'm going to order some dangler attachments from him for my factory sheaths at some point. Maybe he can make what you need?

I'm here! Thanks Silver!!! Here's some pics. Full customs. All done by hand. One at a time custom fitted to each knife. "If you can dream it, I can build it"
vxkiad.jpg
[/IMG]
30ua8fs.jpg
[/IMG]
vqr7s8.jpg
[/IMG]

You can find a LESS EXPENSIVE sheath. I prefer to charge a fair price for a top quality product that will give you years of service. Compare my sheaths to the competition on features and quality.

The bitter taste of poor quality lingers long after the sweet taste of low price is forgotten.

Here is a link to my Youtube Video showcasing my work, I hope you enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptK8oIiCCUo

· OTHER STANDARD COLORS ARE AVAILABLE and IN STOCK: Black, OD Green, Desert Tan, and Coyote Brown.

· I can build in ANY color including camo’s. Camo kydex has a slightly higher price.

· Tek Lok, Molle Lock, Malice Clip, Compatible…. Eyelets are set up at ¾” on center, 1-1/2” on center, or a combination of both.

· Unlimited Carry Options.

· BLACK BRASS OR BLACK OXIDE ALLOY STEEL POSTS AND BLACK OXIDE ALLOY STEEL Screws. NOT cheap aluminum or aluminum alloy like most chicago screw sets.

· ALL edges and seams are ROUNDED, BUFFED, AND POLISHED for comfortable wear and superior fit and finish.

· ALL SEAMS are sealed and are virtually SEAMLESS.

· SPACERS are used on every one of my knife sheaths to minimize blade contact.

· I use ONLY heavy duty .080 or .090 hair cell or suede finish (matte) kydex in everything I build. Black sheaths will be either .080 suede finish or .090 hair cell finish. All other colors and camo colors will be .080.

· Superior retention and the familiar “kydex click” on all of my sheaths (note: rubber handled knives will have the same level of retention but may not “click” when inserted into the sheath based on the softer handle materials).

· EVERY sheath is test fit and a final polish is done right before shipping.

· LEFT HAND models are available.

· Custom FIRESTEELS and FIRESTEEL LOOPS available.

KNIVES ARE NOT INCLUDED.
This is an actual photo since all of my sheaths are hand made.

All of my sheaths and belt loops are made by hand, one at a time, for each customer, right here in my shop in the U.S.A. with American made parts.
At Hale Storm I strive to provide the highest quality kydex sheaths and accessories at reasonable prices. If you have any questions, please let me know and if you decide to purchase, thank you for your business.
Custom work is available for just about any type of blade. Contact me for a quote. Thanks again for looking.

double post

Last edited:
I'm here! Thanks Silver!!! Here's some pics. Full customs. All done by hand. One at a time custom fitted to each knife. "If you can dream it, I can build it"
vxkiad.jpg
[/IMG]
30ua8fs.jpg
[/IMG]
vqr7s8.jpg
[/IMG]

You can find a LESS EXPENSIVE sheath. I prefer to charge a fair price for a top quality product that will give you years of service. Compare my sheaths to the competition on features and quality.

The bitter taste of poor quality lingers long after the sweet taste of low price is forgotten.

Here is a link to my Youtube Video showcasing my work, I hope you enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptK8oIiCCUo

· OTHER STANDARD COLORS ARE AVAILABLE and IN STOCK: Black, OD Green, Desert Tan, and Coyote Brown.

· I can build in ANY color including camo’s. Camo kydex has a slightly higher price.

· Tek Lok, Molle Lock, Malice Clip, Compatible…. Eyelets are set up at ¾” on center, 1-1/2” on center, or a combination of both.

· Unlimited Carry Options.

· BLACK BRASS OR BLACK OXIDE ALLOY STEEL POSTS AND BLACK OXIDE ALLOY STEEL Screws. NOT cheap aluminum or aluminum alloy like most chicago screw sets.

· ALL edges and seams are ROUNDED, BUFFED, AND POLISHED for comfortable wear and superior fit and finish.

· ALL SEAMS are sealed and are virtually SEAMLESS.

· SPACERS are used on every one of my knife sheaths to minimize blade contact.

· I use ONLY heavy duty .080 or .090 hair cell or suede finish (matte) kydex in everything I build. Black sheaths will be either .080 suede finish or .090 hair cell finish. All other colors and camo colors will be .080.

· Superior retention and the familiar “kydex click” on all of my sheaths (note: rubber handled knives will have the same level of retention but may not “click” when inserted into the sheath based on the softer handle materials).

· EVERY sheath is test fit and a final polish is done right before shipping.

· LEFT HAND models are available.

· Custom FIRESTEELS and FIRESTEEL LOOPS available.

KNIVES ARE NOT INCLUDED.
This is an actual photo since all of my sheaths are hand made.

All of my sheaths and belt loops are made by hand, one at a time, for each customer, right here in my shop in the U.S.A. with American made parts.
At Hale Storm I strive to provide the highest quality kydex sheaths and accessories at reasonable prices. If you have any questions, please let me know and if you decide to purchase, thank you for your business.
Custom work is available for just about any type of blade. Contact me for a quote. Thanks again for looking.

Thanks Hale Storm. I just picked up Chirol's setup, but still need a sheath or the 5.1 to attach it too. I'm interested in black with a pouch that can fit a standard altoids tin. Please email me with prices and or questions.. Thanks!

Back