Where to get custom Scales for American Lawman?

GAGL

Kenny’s Alt Account
Hey Guys,

I would like to get some orange G10 Scales for my Lawman.

Is there a place where i can get some? i searched the web and couldnt find anything..

I contacted custom scale maker Cuscadi from Germany today,but haven't heard back yet..Just wanted to check for some alternatives.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Last edited:
All these years later and no one responded because I'm hoping to find the same. Please reply if you ever found replacement scales for your CS AL. I'd like orange as well but any custom replacements would interest me. Thanks

All these years later and no one responded because I'm hoping to find the same. Please reply if you ever found replacement scales for your CS AL. I'd like orange as well but any custom replacements would interest me. Thanks
There is a Demko Knives sub forum on this board. Didn’t Mr. Demko design the American Lawman…if I’m not mistaken? Maybe someone over there can point you in the right direction for custom scales.

ya ain't gonna hear back from gagl. he got banned while back. I miss him. he was a great guy.....but........ doesn't matter now. he's gone........

Back